[CA] thecardman23 Steelbooks For Sale/ Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious about The Yellow Sea, never heard that Kimchi released an exclusive for this title (as I own them all, this flick is one of my all time Korean flicks), I'm quite certain that there is only 1 blu-ray release out there from Korea (OOP/I already own) and that's the amaray case with a full black slip and it has no English subs. U sure about this mate?

The Yellow Sea (Kimchi exclusive) $50 (English Subs & Region A)

Curious about The Yellow Sea, never heard that Kimchi released an exclusive for this title (as I own them all, this flick is one of my all time Korean flicks), I'm quite certain that there is only 1 blu-ray release out there from Korea (OOP/I already own) and that's the amaray case with a full black slip and it has no English subs. U sure about this mate?

The Yellow Sea (Kimchi exclusive) $50 (English Subs & Region A)

Yes sir. My black version has 2 bluray discs. Here is my listing on Ebay as well as screenshots from the movie (with subtitles)

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/The-Yellow-S...?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item3ce4481372

So it's def geniuine & not fan made or smtg?? Strange never came across it before, anyway would you be interested in a trade? Anything from my thread by any chance?

Just looking to sell right now bud. I paid alot $$ for it (since its the 2 disc version) Need to recoup some of that $$.

If you want to talk further please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.