Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No!

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Yes!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No!

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Nope. Just bug the s*** out of e/b games employee to let me know when the next shipment is coming in. Otherwise I wouldn't stop until I had my ps3 lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Ya i camped out at Target for 2 PSP's, one for me and one for biz. Didnt camp overnight but i did get there like at 4am. For PS3 i didnt camp out but i was able to get one that release week from someone on Craigslist.

Yes, of course waiting on line counts, haha-this is the "safe space" thread for video game nuts. All confessions welcomed:)

lol. If any one did/does, they probably don't wanna admit it now....

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Damexi, LOL. I am not a gamer, so this doesn't affect me.But people do all kinds of crazy stuff, even crazier than camping out, for stuff like this, haha!

Last edited:
Ya i camped out at Target for 2 PSP's, one for me and one for biz. Didnt camp overnight but i did get there like at 4am. For PS3 i didnt camp out but i was able to get one that release week from someone on Craigslist.

I had my assistant pick me up a PSp on launch other than that, nope! lol jk he got 2 but was kind enough to sell me the 2nd on layway lol

I have never camped out for a console but i wish i had of when the xbox 360 was released as my first xbox 360 cost me £600.00 lol due to being sold out everywhere.EEK!

Never did nope. I had a friend who did it for the PS3 tho. He even paid $200 for each one of his 4 followers so he could buy 5 PS3's. He ended up selling them for $2000 the same day and made $5000+ profit. Not the worst idea in the world, I might do it for the PS4 :hilarious: