Status
Not open for further replies.

Afterdeep

Steelwraith
Premium Supporter
May 23, 2013
Istanbul, TURKEY
Greetings everyone,

I won an auction of "Terminator Salvation FS (unsealed)" bid on eBay. I paid for the item but the seller only sends it to Canada :( He insists not sending it to Turkey. Can anyone share his/her postal address with me? I can let him send the item to your address then later on with a group buy etc. we can combine items and I can get them shipped to Turkey with your help?

If anyone can help I will appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!

Regards.

Toygun

If he doesn't send to certain countries, then he should've blocked bidders from countries he doesn't ship to. He looks like a bit of a Turkey now ;)

I bid many auctions till now and they all send to Turkey even if they wrote Canada/US only. This is the first guy that insists actually :)

Hey After, welcome to the site! Since you're relatively new here, I am not if anyone would get involved in a 'third party' type transaction, as a few things can go wrong and multiple people would be involved. I hope to see you more at our site. I am sorry to hear the person won't send-unfortunately there is a lot of fraud, and some are scared to ship to certain destinations, regardless of a person's feedback, or because of previous poor experiences. But, I agree, the person should have specified, and then perhaps this could have been avoided for both of you. If you need to you can decide to 'mutually withdraw' from the transaction and no penalty would be assessed to either of you. Thread locked. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.