[CANCELLED] Frankenweenie (Blu-ray VMB) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably going to be the NEW Animated Frankenweenie (2012) coming out...
Not the 1984 film.

Poster for the film:

frankenweenieposter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yay! They've kept the bull terrier from the original one.

I was hoping that they wouldn't change the breed. :D

weenie.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome news! hopefully this means the US will be getting it as well...and as a $7.50 pre order case! :bestbuy::D:bestbuy:

Reactions: tono06
With the US release being just about a month away I have a feeling we may not see this in a Viva. Frankly it may seem that Vivas are on a null moment for now as the Finding Nemo case is the last one now and I dont see any other preorders. Kinda sad

With the US release being just about a month away I have a feeling we may not see this in a Viva. Frankly it may seem that Vivas are on a null moment for now as the Finding Nemo case is the last one now and I dont see any other preorders. Kinda sad

I was thinking the same thing. Since they usually do the pre-order case sales about a month before the release date...this doesn't look good :(
Anybody else have any info!?!?! :dunno:

If this is true, I cannot recall a viva released in Canada in the last couple of yrs that has not had a Bestbuy / US version released as well. If its true, I think we will get one in the US as well....:ohno:

If this is true, I cannot recall a viva released in Canada in the last couple of yrs that has not had a Bestbuy / US version released as well. If its true, I think we will get one in the US as well....:ohno:

John Carter was not released in the US either.

Reactions: jbsolo

Ok, is THIS confirmed to get a release in VMB from Future Shop???

Status
Not open for further replies.