[CANCELLED] Frankenweenie (Blu-ray VMB) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this doesn't release as vmb, so I guess the rumor is true that they (especially Disney) will not make vmb again, and Nemo will be the last vmb from them. Not sure what I feel when this trully happens, sad of course because I can't have new titles on vmb, but deep down of my heart will happy and proud if these vmb's value will increase like iron pack :)

If this doesn't release as vmb, so I guess the rumor is true that they (especially Disney) will not make vmb again, and Nemo will be the last vmb from them. Not sure what I feel when this trully happens, sad of course because I can't have new titles on vmb, but deep down of my heart will happy and proud if these vmb's value will increase like iron pack :)

SA, SAD times for us :( :( :(

Let's just hope SOMEONE still makes them :ohno:
Just look at Brave and Nemo :drool:

Definitely not happening, I'm telling you!

When was the last time FS released a Disney without announcing it 2 weeks before release day? system still shows the same 3 listings: DVD, Blu Ray Combo & 3D Blu Ray Combo.

Definitely not happening, I'm telling you!

When was the last time FS released a Disney without announcing it 2 weeks before release day? system still shows the same 3 listings: DVD, Blu Ray Combo & 3D Blu Ray Combo.

:ohno: Youre scaring me Biscuitnoir

Will close this thread since as Biscuit said, it's pretty obvious now that this won't happen.

If by any chance FS surprises us and get this, we'll re-open. :(

Reactions: Ricker
Status
Not open for further replies.