(CANCELLED) The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (Premium Bilbo's Trunk Edition) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this. I bought all of the DVD special editions of Lord of the Rings

The link does not work. I would like to know if this was up to pre order or was it saying Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available. Hope I did not miss it. Thanks in advance

It was never up for pre-order, you didn't miss it.;)

Cheers for the info!! Looking forward to pre-ordering this. I'd rather get this than the steelbook. Hopefully it'll be for the extended version (no reason for it not to be) and at a reasonable price.

i really hope its like Japanese edition of extended movie. would perfectly feet the LOR extended Green-Red-Blue Set

hope so. Seems as of right now that UK is the only one getting steelbook, but the only ones getting statue or any other premium edition is Germany and France (and with a price tag way higher than the US). No idea about Italy, and Spain is getting an edition similar to the "books" the EE were on DVD (similar to Japan will have, too).

Status
Not open for further replies.