The Man With The Iron Fists

AMAZON - CANCELLED :(

Release date : 31.05.2013 :)

Price : 35,99€

Link Amazon : http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00A3O3GLS/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

iron_fists.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Man with the Iron Fists

On www.Amazon.de, just saw the announcement for the upcoming German release of The Man with the Iron Fists—starring Russell Crowe and Lucy Liu—which is scheduled to be released on 31 May 2013.

I really like the artwork on the front cover.

But right there . . . at the bottom of the front cover . . . is a beauty:

"Nichts Sagt Fcuk You Wie Kung Fu" (pardon my German)​

. . . which means:

"Nothing Says Fcuk You Like Kung Fu" (pardon my English)​

For me, this is one of the all-time great lines for any release—especially when it's so brazenly announced right there on the front cover.

I've not seen this film yet, but I've already preordered a couple of copies.

Pass on this Lame ass film but then it is directed by and stars a member of the wu tang clan what can we expect loool can't wait for django unchained tho

Maybe they just want to try out with little price drops what most of the people are willing to pay for it...
Not more than 20€ from me for this stellbook!

Just got an e-mail it's been canceled from amazon.de. :(

Good dayWe have a current information regarding your order.The following title is unfortunately not available:Russell Crowe, et al "the man with the iron fists - Steelbook [Blu-ray] [limited edition]"http://www.Amazon.de/GP/product/B00A3O3GLSFor a while we had wait the article for you, in the hopeto be able to obtain.This article was finally cancelled from your order.
We work hard, to our database up to datehold. Occasionally, it may happen that changes not yetour database are recorded or producer price before theRelease date be changed once again. In these cases, askWe apologize!

Thanks carllenc, I will leave the thread open for now if anyone wants to discuss the cancellation.

Status
Not open for further replies.