Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Canada) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: September 13, 2016
Purchase link: English or Bilingual SOLD ONLINE ONLY!!!
Price: CAD $33.99
Group Buy: hosted by Drum18

civilwar.jpg

image.jpeg

03.jpg
large.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Drum18
@Drum18 Thanks for the heads up Marc. :thumbs: I should place an extra order in case the first one is damaged :coffee:

Recently, I've noticed they've been slimming down on the Bluray collection in-store. They actually redesigned the whole section into smaller areas...
Is it because 4K is coming and they need room or is it because they are not making sales? A title like this will surely sell out even if they have like 10 - 15 per store....

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
I was thinking about joining that groupbuy and get myself two copies (one for my dad) to get the price down, untill i saw the postage was 39 CAD :pain:
Guess i have to skip.. :/

@Drum18Recently, I've noticed they've been slimming down on the Bluray collection in-store. They actually redesigned the whole section into smaller areas...
Is it because 4K is coming and they need room or is it because they are not making sales? A title like this will surely sell out even if they have like 10 - 15 per store....
Unfortunately, it's slowly but surely the announced death of the support media... Netflix and others will eventually win this...

Of course, you'll still be able to find some BD/DVD/CD in some stores, but it's gonna get like vinyl and getting "rare"... :(

@AlienKing since we are mostly sharing depending on the qty we get if it will be online only..I think their last few exclusives have smaller print run (THG: MJ Part 2, The Force Awakens, Deadpool, 13 Hours), the last 2 titles I think were online only.

@Drum18 when that day comes (which can be sooner) sad day for us physical media lovers.. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: NazguL66
Unfortunately, it's slowly but surely the announced death of the support media... Netflix and others will eventually win this...

Of course, you'll still be able to find some BD/DVD/CD in some stores, but it's gonna get like vinyl and getting "rare"... :(

@AlienKing since we are mostly sharing depending on the qty we get if it will be online only..I think their last few exclusives have smaller print run (THG: MJ Part 2, The Force Awakens, Deadpool, 13 Hours), the last 2 titles I think were online only.

@Drum18 when that day comes (which can be sooner) sad day for us physical media lovers.. :(

If it does become "rare" like you guys say, the prices will increase even more due to smaller print runs. The only good thing i can see happening is that our physical collection's vaule will keep increasing. But then again, it could also be the opposite...:dunno:

I dont mind using Netflix (never owned it) but there are added costs which i dont like.
There is the Netflix monthly subscription. And if you start streaming 4K content, you will need a fast internet connection. I don't think i have to tell you guys about the monopoly Robellus have in our country. (n)
Is Netflix's "HD content" true 1080p or do they have some 720p stuff and advertise it as 'HD'?