USA
Release date: April 22, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $23.99 (price was $29.99)
SKU: 6204571
Group buy: (FOR ALL 3x) hosted by apsmith21

BB Civil War.jpeg

Last edited:
Heads up- Best Buy reps informed me that each store is only getting 5 copies. Better grab one quick.

My store had 8x copies of each at open, but I agree, better get them sooner if you want one.

Not sure if all stores got this, but mine was at an Avengers end cap in the blu-ray section. One entire end cap devoted to the Marvel movies, Avengers steels were in the middle.

Hey folks, posting on this thread and the other couple in this wave - for those on the fence...

We've heard officially that the steelbook folks in europe hadn't even seen these ones yet, so safe to say they are not coming to
other locations.

This is a true USA exclusive. I'll try to continue to restock the group buy as long as folks need help.

Give me a tag or PM if you need help.

@jonnybobbytimmy @rschiks

Hi everyone! Had a person ask if I could restock - going to stop by a local store tomorrow, looks like they have a couple of sets remaining.

This has turned out of stock online, so they might be looking to close this release out from the website.

Anyone want help before this goes OOP?

Let me know and I'll do my best to get you a set.

Thanks!

@Wreck

Hi everyone! Had a person ask if I could restock - going to stop by a local store tomorrow, looks like they have a couple of sets remaining.

This has turned out of stock online, so they might be looking to close this release out from the website.

Anyone want help before this goes OOP?

Let me know and I'll do my best to get you a set.

Thanks!

@Wreck

Thanks Andy...I'll come in for a set

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
I would quite like these but for what they are they aren't worth the price at present, especially with shipping on top.
I'm sure more of a similar style will be released but I'm not a fan of grabbing just three of the same style without knowing for sure.

If only they released an entire matching set when Avengers 4 rolls around. Now THAT would be something.

I would quite like these but for what they are they aren't worth the price at present, especially with shipping on top.
I'm sure more of a similar style will be released but I'm not a fan of grabbing just three of the same style without knowing for sure.

If only they released an entire matching set when Avengers 4 rolls around. Now THAT would be something.

Not actually sure where I saw this - maybe Instagram - but Matt Ferguson (the artist) said more would be done if these sold well.

And then second, when we reached out about these being released in Europe, those folks hadn't even seen these yet.

Not to say they can't spin up the old steelbook machine and print them for sale in Europe later on but for now it's only North America that
produced them.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Sad news for those who were hoping for more Marvel steels featuring @MattFerguson's art...

I honestly saw this coming from day 1.

I'm a big MCU steel collector as many know, but I skipped these because I just felt the inevitable lack of continuity. It's a lot of movies and even then would it continue post endgame? I'm glad I never purchased them but at the same time it's a shame because a full set of these with continuity would be marvellous.