Captain America Stealth STRIKE Suit (Winter Soldier) - 1/6 Scale Figure [Hot Toys]

Uraki

機動戦士忍者
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
UK & HK
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
CAPTAIN AMERICA (STEALTH S.T.R.I.K.E. SUIT) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

HT_CA_Stealth_1.jpg

HT_CA_Stealth_7.jpg

"I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. to protect people." Marvel Studios’ latest superhero hit – Captain America: The Winter Soldier has already started landing in theatres around the world and has took the top box office spot in many opening countries! In this exciting film, Captain America has joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and teamed up with Black Widow and Falcon to battle dangerous threats. Hot Toys is thrilled to present the highly-anticipated new 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure in Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit.

The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit in the film. It features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt, finely tailored costume with embossed patterns, and a specially-made light blue metal shield.

SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODE MMS242
PRODUCT NAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (STEALTH S.T.R.I.K.E. SUIT) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 30
SPECIAL FEATURES
NEWLY DEVELOPED HELMETED HEAD SCULPT, FINELY TAILORED COSTUME WITH EMBOSSED PATTERNS, AND A SPECIALLY-MADE LIGHT BLUE METAL SHIELD.
ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY YULLI & YONG KYUM, KIM
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Captain America (Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- New helmeted head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of palms for holding shield
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) pointing right palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) dark blue embossed patterned uniform with silver star emblem and stripes on chest
- One (1) pair of dark blue embossed patterned pants with pouches, knee pad, and red trims
- One (1) brown leather-like back shield holder and body strap
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of black boots with brown straps

Weapon:
- One (1) metal circular light blue shield

Accessories:
- One (1) metal-like handcuff
- Figure stand with Captain America nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q3-Q4, 2014

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Est. January 2015
Price: $219.99
Purchase link: Sideshow
ITEM STATUS: Coming Soon

HT_CA_Stealth_2.jpg

HT_CA_Stealth_3.jpg

HT_CA_Stealth_4.jpg

HT_CA_Stealth_5.jpg

HT_CA_Stealth_6.jpg

HT_CA_Stealth.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Price: NA
Purchase link: NA

PD1396505466Grz.jpg

PD13965056082v5.jpg

PD1396505598v7t.jpg

PD1396505591r3x.jpg

PD1396505605Wnb.jpg

PD1396505602KpE.jpg

PD1396505595n9U.jpg

PD1396505581080.jpg

PD1396505585bx5.jpg

PD1396505572rlQ.jpg

PD139650556516W.jpg

PD1396505558YMW.jpg

PD13965055884O2.jpg

PD139650557743Q.jpg

PD1396505494Wx0.jpg

PD1396505545zIW.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
CAPTAIN AMERICA (STEALTH S.T.R.I.K.E. SUIT) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

"I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. to protect people." Marvel Studios’ latest superhero hit – Captain America: The Winter Soldier has already started landing in theatres around the world and has took the top box office spot in many opening countries! In this exciting film, Captain America has joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and teamed up with Black Widow and Falcon to battle dangerous threats. Hot Toys is thrilled to present the highly-anticipated new 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure in Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit.

The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit in the film. It features a newly developed helmeted head sculpt, finely tailored costume with embossed patterns, and a specially-made light blue metal shield.

SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODE MMS242
PRODUCT NAME CAPTAIN AMERICA (STEALTH S.T.R.I.K.E. SUIT) COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 30
SPECIAL FEATURES
NEWLY DEVELOPED HELMETED HEAD SCULPT, FINELY TAILORED COSTUME WITH EMBOSSED PATTERNS, AND A SPECIALLY-MADE LIGHT BLUE METAL SHIELD.
ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY YULLI & YONG KYUM, KIM
HEAD PAINTED BY JC. HONG
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY JC. HONG

The 1/6th scale Captain America (Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. Suit) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in his Stealth S.T.R.I.K.E. suit in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- New helmeted head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of palms for holding shield
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) pointing right palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) dark blue embossed patterned uniform with silver star emblem and stripes on chest
- One (1) pair of dark blue embossed patterned pants with pouches, knee pad, and red trims
- One (1) brown leather-like back shield holder and body strap
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of black boots with brown straps

Weapon:
- One (1) metal circular light blue shield

Accessories:
- One (1) metal-like handcuff
- Figure stand with Captain America nameplate and the movie logo

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Reactions: MK50 and Uraki
Not bad for the price which is cheaper than The Winter Soldier. But the Winter Soldier, has two head sculpts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Here you can find out replica costume of Captain America, inspired from The First Avengers movie it is on sale. If interested in buying this costume so i would recommend going to Famous Jackets which is trust-able online store and provides good quality at much low price.

Bumping an old thread here. There was one of these on auction on Ebay over the weekend for a Like New one. Loads of pics on the listing and of the box and all contents. Literally just used as a display piece with all accessories still in the plastic. I put in a bid with 4 days to go and I was the only bidder at £100. I managed to snag it for £100 plus £15 postage.

Delivered today and it's amazing! It's even got a spare Red Battle damaged shield with it that wasn't part of the original set and an extra Chris Evans headpiece. I'm so happy.

Here's the listing: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Toys-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Bumping an old thread here. There was one of these on auction on Ebay over the weekend for a Like New one. Loads of pics on the listing and of the box and all contents. Literally just used as a display piece with all accessories still in the plastic. I put in a bid with 4 days to go and I was the only bidder at £100. I managed to snag it for £100 plus £15 postage.

Delivered today and it's amazing! It's even got a spare Red Battle damaged shield with it that wasn't part of the original set and an extra Chris Evans headpiece. I'm so happy.

Here's the listing: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Toys-...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
Congrats!

• Thanks
Reactions: jitstark