Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D + 2D Blu-ray Slipcover) [Taiwan]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: 13th August, 2014
Purchase link: N/A yet

20140711610659.jpg

Audio: English DTS-HD 7.1 & Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai Dolby 5.1
Subtitle: English, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Cantonese, India, Malaysia, Spain, Portuguese, Korean
Run Time: 126
Screen: HD 1080 / 2.40:1

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered this as the slip cover is just too AWESOME to pass!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :drool: :drool:

Will ship with the Steelbook from Taiwan....:p :D :drool:

Ordered this as the slip cover is just too AWESOME to pass!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :drool: :drool:

Will ship with the Steelbook from Taiwan....:p :D :drool:

I couldn't agree more, and I've pre-ordered as well :thumbs:.
Love the slip, the artwork is great and I really hope that it will be lenticular.

I usually like these Taiwan slips, but the US artwork is much better in my opinion. I like Cap with his helmet. Plus expect a crazy load of embossing, this one looks flat to me.
I don't know @G:Box the US looks the same to me, albeit with helmet and the title in english! If I were to guess I would say maybe Lenticular rather than heavily embossed...(Probably embossed textured edges like the IM2 slip) :photo:

Have to wait and see. Personally I love the TW slip with the foreign text. Will go great with my TW Steel....:woot:

50851_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TobinFrost
I just noticed that this now says it will be released 8/29. Did this get pushed back, or is it a mistake? Seems odd that the steelbook will come as 8/13 will this comes out 2 plus weeks later. Sucks beacuse i wanted them to ship together.

I just noticed that this now says it will be released 8/29. Did this get pushed back, or is it a mistake? Seems odd that the steelbook will come as 8/13 will this comes out 2 plus weeks later. Sucks beacuse i wanted them to ship together.
Yes they changed the release date about a week ago for the Amaray. Which is annoying as I had combined my order with the steel...:banghead: :banghead: :punch:
And now as I don't want to wait until the 29th for both items to ship, have uncombined my orders so I get the steel dispatched on the 13th.....Can't wait another 3 weeks to get my hands on the steel...!!! :rofl: :LOL: At least they were quick to reply to my emails..24 hours...:thumbs:

Reactions: jeffster15
Yes they changed the release date about a week ago for the Amaray. Which is annoying as I had combined my order with the steel...:banghead: :banghead: :punch:
And now as I don't want to wait until the 29th for both items to ship, have uncombined my orders so I get the steel dispatched on the 13th.....Can't wait another 3 weeks to get my hands on the steel...!!! :rofl: :LOL: At least they were quick to reply to my emails..24 hours...:thumbs:
Bummer, i wanted to watch it a bit early but will wait now as i don't open the Taiwan Steelbooks haha. Ya i sent them an email about combing my order with a previous order, but haven't gotten a response. Hopefully there will be no problems with that.

Bummer, i wanted to watch it a bit early but will wait now as i don't open the Taiwan Steelbooks haha. Ya i sent them an email about combing my order with a previous order, but haven't gotten a response. Hopefully there will be no problems with that.

Neither do I....:D But waiting an extra few weeks while other members post pictures of the amazing slip would drive me crazy....:LOL: :wacky:
So I decided to have them ship when it's released then re watch the film when the Amaray arrives....:hilarious:

Plus there's the Novamedia madness to deal with trying to order their version when it goes live.......:ohno: :ohno:
The slip I'm sure on the Taiwan steel is going to be amazing in hand.......:photo: :woot:

So mine shows that it shipped with the steelbook, so i will find out soon. :)
I cancelled my order last week for this as I decided to go with the Korean slip instead. Prefer CA with his helmet on and the grey Amaray. :p :cap:
And they informed me that it would be available to ship on the 13th like it was originally listed (JSDVD).....:thumbs:
So I would think that it did ship with the Steelbook.

• Helpful Post
I cancelled my order last week for this as I decided to go with the Korean slip instead. Prefer CA with his helmet on and the grey Amaray. :p :cap:
And they informed me that it would be available to ship on the 13th like it was originally listed (JSDVD).....:thumbs:
So I would think that it did ship with the Steelbook.
Good to know because on the site its till listed as 8/29. :)
Ya I'm getting the American release as well and it has Cap with the Helmet on. So many editions of this film haha.

Reactions: Actarus

This is what I did with Frozen lol I have the kimchi both lenti and 1/4 slip(gorgeous) and bought the Taiwan snowflake edition clear bonus slip cover of Amaray with Lenti slip cover so I could watch it and when I got my 2 Amaray they are so beautiful I couldn't bare to open one lol

same with CA, What a gorgeous embossed steelbook with a stunning 1/4 slip that blends right into the steel... Love the Amaray Slip Cover also love him without his helmet(and of course I am not expectin the slip cover to have any treatment, but what a beautiful slip.

It's funny it seems it's only the north american copies of CA2 that he has his helmet on lol do we have to read something into this ? :hilarious:

but got the FS steel also but no north america amaray, I prefer him without his helmet but will keep the FS.