In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Release date: August 13th, 2014
Extras/Gifts: Limited Baseball Cap
Buy links:
JSDVD.com
Book.com.tw
YesAsia - Ships August 27th, 2014 (Free International Shipping)

ca2-twn-jpg.82373

Limited Pre-order gift:
ca-tws-tw-gift-2-jpg.83589

Attachments

• CA2 TWN.jpg
    CA2 TWN.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 4,743
  • CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    CA-TWS-TW-gift-2.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 4,329
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I ordered this from jsdvd the other day and it said my payment had been processed and I received an email saying the same thing but I haven't had an email saying the steelbook is ordered and it says nothing on my account. Is this normal or has my payment gone for a steelbook that I've not actually ordered?

Hey guys, I ordered this from jsdvd the other day and it said my payment had been processed and I received an email saying the same thing but I haven't had an email saying the steelbook is ordered and it says nothing on my account. Is this normal or has my payment gone for a steelbook that I've not actually ordered?

If you check your account it will move to pre-order status. theb when it is in stock you will receive a shipping notice.(then you will pay for shipping) hope this helps!:D

Taiwan slips all day

The front looks better without the title. The spine would look better with the title, but that will be covered by the slip. Ordered.

The Yesasia link goes to their global site, not the US site. Better to have both links in the OP so HDN gets more credit.

I just hope that this release won't fall with deltamac now putting their blu blu-ray logo on the slip cover even when it's not on the steel. They did with Robocop, jack Ryan and Noah, hope that Captain America 2 they will want to keep the same format as THor 2(killer Slip) ie: without the blu blu-ray disk logo which I dearly hope will not be on the slip cover

On Yesasia, the last line in the production description it does mention about including the baseball cap as a preorder gift.
Hope that helps

預購贈品:美國隊長2棒球帽一頂 (成人單一尺寸, 後方扣環可調鬆緊)

Translation...

Pre-order gift: United States captain 2 baseball cap, a hat (adult one size, adjustable rear buckle elastic)

Reactions: H11, Uraki and WKRP