Captain America (The Winter Soldier) - Premium Format Figure [Sideshow Collectibles]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
February June September October 2015
January February-March April-May May-June June-July 2016:

Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Price: $398.00

Limited edition: Switch-out unmasked portrait Limited to 750
Link: Pre-order the Exclusive

Regular edition: Limited to 1500
Link: Pre-order the Regular

Sideshow Collectibles is very excited to announce a line of 1:4 Scale Premium Format Figure collectibles based on the upcoming film Captain America: the Winter Soldier are coming soon! Each 1:4 Scale Premium Format Figure will feature authentic likeness to the actors, such as Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan, as their on screen characters – Captain America and Winter Soldier. These upcoming Marvel must-have’s will be reporting for Pre-Order duty soon!

Celebrating the much-anticipated release of Marvel's film Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Sideshow is proud to present the Captain America Premium Format(TM) Figure. With a stunning likeness of award-winning actor Chris Evans, we've captured every aspect of super patriot Steve Rogers as he prepares to battle the Soviet agent known as the Winter Soldier. Featuring a screen-accurate sculpted costume, and switch-out classic and stealth shields, the Captain America Premium Format(TM) Figure is an outstanding addition to any Marvel collection.

300377-captain-america-003.jpg

300377-captain-america-004.jpg 300377-captain-america-005.jpg 300377-captain-america-006.jpg 300377-captain-america-007.jpg 300377-captain-america-008.jpg 300377-captain-america-009.jpg 300377-captain-america-010.jpg z3003771-captain-america-001.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: herpderp
We had full reveal this week....
The Exclusive unmasked head looks like crap (nothing like Evans)... :(

But... I really love the pose... and the fact that both shield are included... so it's a keeper!

@Drum18 Actually the masked version doesn't look a lot like him either. the graphical banner we show here looks more like him. ha. Oh well hopefully even more epic in person since I did pre-order as well.

@Drum18 Actually the masked version doesn't look a lot like him either. the graphical banner we show here looks more like him. ha. Oh well hopefully even more epic in person since I did pre-order as well.
No I know... both version looks totally off... It's really a big disappointment. Seems like no company is capable of reproducing Evans's likeness. Sideshow, Gentle Giant or even KingArts... :(

1- Sideshow (too comic book style)
2- Gentle Giant (looks 16 years old)
3- King Arts (best of the 3... but still...)
sideshow.jpg gentlegiant.jpg kingart.jpg

that king arts looks cool never heard of them. well half the time you wont see his face on the sideshow in that stance. One thing i know for sure is that STANCES / ACTIONPOSES etc are always MUCH better in the long run ... u dont get bored.