Captain America: Winter Soldier (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: May 6, 2019 (First print run) - February 10, 2020 (Second print run 1000)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on Monday February 25 at 12 PM UK time)
Price:
£27.99

ca.jpg

12053604-1834652316011934.jpg
12053604-6324652316155982.jpg
12053604-1594652316105591.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I've given up on Best Buy for this edition and Civil War so I'm keeping my webpage monitor app active in case this comes back in stock. :watch:

Captain America: The First Avenger didn't go on sale at Best Buy USA until about 2 weeks before the release date.
There's still lots of time. Best Buy Canada got it first, then the UK, then finally Best Buy in the U.S.

For WS and CW, again the U.S. is last to get it. Best Buy will get it.

Well, I've given up on Best Buy for this edition and Civil War so I'm keeping my webpage monitor app active in case this comes back in stock. :watch:
What do you mean by app active? I cant believe i ordered The First Avenger which is already on its way, i see others getting dispatched emails and wonder why im not.
To then look through my orders and i missed ordering this one. I have cival war pre ordered how annoying i have two of these but will be missing this one if it does not come up again. Grrr

What do you mean by app active? I cant believe i ordered The First Avenger which is already on its way, i see others getting dispatched emails and wonder why im not.
To then look through my orders and i missed ordering this one. I have cival war pre ordered how annoying i have two of these but will be missing this one if it does not come up again. Grrr
You can always get the US edition from @apsmith21 group buy HERE.

You can always get the US edition from @apsmith21 group buy HERE.
Is it same I rather try and get the missing Zavvi one more than likely it be the one they no longer have stock of when other come up to pre order again later,but knowing my luck this will probably not, god knows how I missed it in first place as have other two ordered.

Is it same I rather try and get the missing Zavvi one more than likely it be the one they no longer have stock of when other come up to pre order again later,but knowing my luck this will probably not, god knows how I missed it in first place as have other two ordered.
It's the same thing, it's even region free. Suit yourself though, once you do come across it, it'll be super expensive on the Bay or somewhere.

Try keeping a close watch on Zavvi's site from this weekend onwards in case of cancellations.
Good luck . . . hope you snag one.

Reactions: bwatt99