Slipbox Carol (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.??) [Korea]

Actarus

Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
フリード
Release date: March 20th, 2017 (pre-order Feb 23rd)
Purchase links: Full Slip - Square Sleeve - Deluxe Box - Triple Pack

mania-done-200da0d06b9b60a5a320102ed53a1a2e-jpg.292471

mania-done-79ad74e1ff28f88dd3ef47877f383bdb-jpg.292472

mania-done-b4f79bc25064395eabcdf043ebdd5ac1-jpg.292473

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm the full slip has grown on me, and you can bet PA will give it a gorgeous finish! Think I may have to go back on my word and pre-order. :ohno:

@Zyrin with this release, any idea if I am safe ordering 4 hours after pre-order time, or is it really necessary for me to get up at 2 am in the morning?

@Zyrin with this release, any idea if I am safe ordering 4 hours after pre-order time, or is it really necessary for me to get up at 2 am in the morning?
I would have thought you would be fine DB. The print runs are very high although this movie is supposed to very popular in Korea. I'm guessing they will all be in stock for a while but that's just a guess! Lol.

I would have thought you would be fine DB. The print runs are very high although this movie is supposed to very popular in Korea. I'm guessing they will all be in stock for a while but that's just a guess! Lol.
I'll get up at 2, LMFAO!!!
Also one of the versions says "the extra slip is not included". Any idea what they are talking about? Been a bit out of loop with NW, haha.

I think it depends on what version(s) you're going for. I think there's almost no chance of the standalone full slip to sell out that fast, a possibility for the boxset, and likely for the sleeve edition.

Considering how popular the film is in Korea, I'd just do the 2am pre-order and have some extra caffeine in the morning. :rofl:

Last edited:
I think it depends on what version(s) you're going for. I think there's almost no chance of the standalone full slip to sell out that fast, a possibility for the boxset, and likely for the sleeve edition.

Considering how popular the film is in Korea, I'd just do the 2am pre-order and have some extra caffeine in the morning. :rofl:
I would like to get them all...am I burning the midnight oil? LOL

I'll get up at 2, LMFAO!!!
Also one of the versions says "the extra slip is not included". Any idea what they are talking about? Been a bit out of loop with NW, haha.
It may be safer if you really want them! They always state that when they are selling dual or triple packs. They just mean they are seperate items even though they are bought as a pack.:)

The one that doesn't exist.
What kind of slip box could snugly fit three different editions with wildly different dimensions?
Yes, I thought they meant that if you bought them separately, you'd receive a bonus slip of some sort (as was the case with a different company's 'The Reader'. So before I go to bed I want to be sure I am ordering the correct way to receive all versions. Thanks!