Horror-Scream Factory CE Carrie (1976) (40th Anniversary Edition) (Blu-ray with Slipcover) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: October 11, 2016
Order: Shout Factory | Amazon
Price: $24.93 (Shout!) | $34.93 (Amazon)

product_images_modal_CarrieCoverNM72dpi__7B573dd700-6d9f-461e-b999-985bf65ce0a3_7D.png

Bonus Features
  • NEW 4K Scan Of The Original Negative
  • NEW Interviews With Writer Lawrence D. Cohen, Editor Paul Hirsch, Actors Piper Laurie, P.J. Soles, Nancy Allen, Betty Buckley, William Katt, Edie McClurg, Casting Director Harriet B. Helberg And Director Of Photography Mario Tosi
  • NEW Horror's Hallowed Grounds – Revisiting The Film's Original Locations
  • Acting Carrie – Interviews With Actors Sissy Spacek, Amy Irving, Betty Buckley, Nancy Allen, William Katt, Piper Laurie, Priscilla Pointer and P.J. Soles And Art Director Jack Fisk And Director Brian De Palma
  • Visualizing Carrie – Interviews With Brian De Palma, Jack Fisk, Lawrence D. Cohen, Paul Hirsch
  • A Look At "Carrie: The Musical"
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • Carrie Franchise Trailer Gallery
  • TV Spots
  • Radio Spots
  • Still Gallery – Rare Behind-The-Scenes Photos
  • Stephen King And The Evolution Of Carrie Text Gallery

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dan8885
This will also include a slip cover and will be available from Amazon USA and other USA retailers
Amazon link not active yet but should be soon in next week or so

• Thanks
Reactions: Hooch
• NEW 4K Scan of the original negative and restoration
• NEW More Acting Carrie – featuring interviews with Nancy Allen, Betty Buckley, William Katt, Piper Laurie, Edie McClurg and P.J. Soles
• NEW Writing Carrie – an interview with screenwriter Lawrence Cohen
• NEW Cutting Carrie – an interview with editor Paul Hirsch
• NEW Shooting Carrie – an interview with director of photography Mario Tosi
• NEW Casting Carrie – an interview with casting director Harriet B. Helberg
• NEW Bucket of Blood – interview with composer Pino Donaggio
• NEW Horror’s Hallowed Grounds – a tour of the film’s locations
• Acting Carrie- interviews with Sissy Spacek, Amy Irving, Betty Buckley, Nancy Allen, Jack Fisk, William Katt, Piper Laurie, Priscilla Pointer, P.J. Soles and Brian DePalma
• Visualizing Carrie- interviews with Brian De Palma, Jack Fisk, Lawrence D. Cohen, Paul Hirsch
• Carrie, the Musical
• Vinatge TV Spots
• Vintage Radio Spots
• Still Gallery – rare behind-the-scenes photos, posters and lobby cards
• Stephen King and the Evolution of Carrie text gallery
• Original Theatrical Trailer
• CARRIE Franchise Trailer Gallery

I cancelled my order the other day funds to low to keep my order
I have the UK futurepak but I will reorder the scream factory release when I have spare funds available

I only kept The Thing and Exorcist 3 pre orders as they are must have releases

Waiting for a price drop
This has not dropped in price since been announced which is unusual for amazon usa with scream factory releases

With shipping and customs fess deposit it's too expensive for me at the moment
It's a fantastic all reviews so far the video quality is amazing

Waiting for a price drop
This has not dropped in price since been announced which is unusual for amazon usa with scream factory releases

With shipping and customs fess deposit it's too expensive for me at the moment
It's a fantastic all reviews so far the video quality is amazing

Do you know if it always comes with the Slipcover?
I'm thinking about ordering from WOWHD but I want the Slipcover http://www.wowhd.de/carrie-collectors-edition/826663169904

Do you know if it always comes with the Slipcover?
I'm thinking about ordering from WOWHD but I want the Slipcover http://www.wowhd.de/carrie-collectors-edition/826663169904
It comes with a slipcover
The first batch of the release comes with a slipcover it's sealed not a loose slipcover
Scream slipcover releases the first batch of the print runs have slipcover but later batches may not

The later ones are usually a few months later

• Helpful Post
It comes with a slipcover
The first batch of the release comes with a slipcover it's sealed not a loose slipcover
Scream slipcover releases the first batch of the print runs have slipcover but later batches may not

The later ones are usually a few months later

Thanks mate. So I'm intrigued to put an order in with WOWhd. Great price for this with free shipping.
They also got The Thing for the same price though .

Thanks mate. So I'm intrigued to put an order in with WOWhd. Great price for this with free shipping.
They also got The Thing for the same price though .
I got mine from a ebay seller worked out cheaper you also can find a few weeks later USA sellers on Amazon UK
Amazon USA Global Shipping adds import fees deposit making lot of orders lot more expensive than in the past
It depends on the day the price with amazon if it drops enough the import fess can be ok but it's a extra amount that makes it lot dearer than I would like

With Shipping and Imports fess Deposit it can end up a very expensive I had to cancel a lot of recent orders on Amazon USA due to

WOWhd can be hit and miss orders can take ages to arrive or not arrive at all just to give you a heads up

• Helpful Post
I haven't seen the original Carrie in years, so I'm wondering if it'd be worth owning for me personally. I love that artwork, though, so it's very tempting!

I love the original Carrie @tridon so I didn't have to think twice. Yeah, isn't that art something else? They nailed her eyes, so awesome!

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I love the original Carrie @tridon so I didn't have to think twice. Yeah, isn't that art something else? They nailed her eyes, so awesome!

I haven't seen the original in years and I'm kinda at the point where the films I own must have a lot of replayability for me on a personal level. That's why I haven't bought it... yet. But yeah, they nailed the eyes. Great artwork!

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic