[CHALLENGE] FIRST to get to 50 'helpful post' ratings [10 WINNERS AWARDED]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey forum members, let's help your fellow forum members out.

Q: What's the challenge?

A: Be one of the first members to get to FIFTY (50) total helpful post ratings. When you get to FIFTY, post back on this thread "FIRST, I WON A CHALLENGE COIN".

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: Help answer other members questions about any topic - just be your friendly, regular old self.

Q: How about inflating the count?
A: Members found to soliciting ratings, duplicating ratings, having other members rate posts that are non-helpful or spam OR try and cheat the system in other ways WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. No EXCEPTIONS. Be honest in your ratings PLEASE.

Q: What if someone else got 100 ratings after I did, but posts here first?
A: It's about keeping track of your ratings, so keep answering questions, keep watch on your total, and then come back here.

WINNERS WILL BE AWARDED if they have reached 100 HELPFUL RATINGS and have posted on this thread.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: Only one challenge coin per winner.

FIVE (5) WINNERS & COINS to be awarded based on the criteria listed above.

(August 20 update - EXPANDED TO 10 WINNERS!!!!)

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

Winners listed below:

1) Apollon
2) zesty
3) G:Box
4) kryptonite
5) pdbluray

Round 2!
1) KD Scorp
2) snooloui
3) Marco86
4) PKAVFC
5) psychoscot

Last edited:
No, no, no! My helpful post is ruined. Who wants to help by teaching how to edit a post in the new forums? Helpful click guaranteed!

EDIT: Ha! editing works now! :happy:

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-07-12 at 10.55.04 AM.png

Somehow this challenge will be difficult to get without some sort of learning for the members...The old habit of thanking is just thanking on the new forum where many posts should be marked as helpful or informative...

the green hook is for a post that, maybe isnt useful but you like it
and the Star Medal is for a helpful / informative post

Somehow this challenge will be difficult to get without some sort of learning for the members...The old habit of thanking is just thanking on the new forum where many posts should be marked as helpful or informative...

Agreed, I've received several thanks on posts that should have been marked as helpful.

I dont want to be a party pooper however I dont know what universe I am in most of the time so how do I know if I have 100 thanks or not ? . Sill getting used to the side bit being diffrent like everyone else.

I dont want to be a party pooper however I dont know what universe I am in most of the time so how do I know if I have 100 thanks or not ? . Sill getting used to the side bit being diffrent like everyone else.

When you visit your profile page, scroll down a bit to see your post ratings, that's where you will see the tally :)

image.jpg