[CHALLENGE] Help with a bug bash! [FOUR WINNERS]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey forum members, let's squash that bug!

If you find a legitimate error or problem, we'd like to know about it to continue to improve our user experience.

Q: How can I win a challenge coin for this challenge?
A: Submit a bug or issue to this thread. A staff member will verify it's an issue.

Q: How about improvements?
A: Suggestions for enhancements and improvements are WELCOME, but they are not errors.

Q: What if someone else submits the same issue I do?
A: If you found a different instance of the same problem in a different area, you will be entered into the running for a coin.

Q: What about duplicate entries?
A: The first person to post back to this thread (based on post number & time) will be the only one to qualify for that chance.

FOUR WINNERS & COINS to be awarded randomly, based on all entries.

REMEMBER. You can win ONLY ONE challenge coin, per member, but enter more challenges to increase your chances!

WINNERS!

1) @Monkey2005
2) @megabee
3) @Flip
4) @zoneism

Last edited:
When you click on the calendar link, it shows the original release dates and not the updated/changed ones. This is specifically for Zavvi as I noticed some of the releases for 7/7 are still listed there although they have been changed to other dates.

Not all of the purchase links are available of the respective pages for all versions. I have noticed this to start on the steels that are Kimchi exclusives. There is one link and it oly leads to one option...

Not sure if on purpose, but there are some links missing altogether on items that are sold out.

Not all of the purchase links are available of the respective pages for all versions. I have noticed this to start on the steels that are Kimchi exclusives. There is one link and it oly leads to one option...

Not sure if on purpose, but there are some links missing altogether on items that are sold out.
Would the purchase links be a link to Amazon India? If so I've removed most of them to conform better to the forum because Amazon India doesn't ship outside of India from what I was told.

Might have missed this explanation somewhere but all previous bookmarks are broken. This might be on the to fix list but hopefully we can get redirects from all the old forum links.

+ just a small tip for a possible improvement: the button for going to the last page of each thread is too small. most people will click on that to get to the most recent information, but it's so small under the big thread title it's hard to click on it.

When trying to bookmark the site on my iPhone (and probably any other iOS device) there's a weird icon that is not HDN. I imagine its the default forum.

Would love to see an HDN Ninja icon instead of xenForo.

image.jpg