Clint Eastwood 20 Film Blu-ray Collection [UK]

jammyone

Slurped Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 28, 2012
Sheffield UK
Clint Eastwood 20 Film Collection Blu-Ray £36.99 @ Play.com (via speedyhen)

Release date 2nd December

Currently available for £36.99 @ Play.com (via speedyhen)
though this may be a misprice

image.jpg

22 discs included 20 films and 2 documentaries

Includes: (List amended from list of films on the picture)

Where Eagles Dare
Kelly's Heroes
Dirty Harry
Magnum Force
The Outlaw Josey Wales
The Gauntlet
Pale Rider
Heartbreak Ridge
Unforgiven
A Perfect World
Space Cowboys
Mystic River
Million Dollar Baby
Letters From Iwo Jima
Flags of Our Fathers
Gran Torino
Invictus
Hereafter
J. Edgar
Trouble With The Curve
The Eastwood Factor: Extended Version (Morgan Freeman narration)
Eastwood Directs: The Untold Story

Last edited by a moderator:
All it'll be is 3 amarays in a slipbox, I highly doubt it'll be anything special.... apart from the £36.99 misprice :D

Nice email to wake up to... I was also expecting them to cancel these once the release date came around. Time to sell my separate Clint blu's and free up some shelf space. :D

Reactions: cooey
Lol it seems at the moment everything I get some bad news, I get some good news later. Bad news this morning of incoming custom charge from a gift package from my us buddy (I still can't see how they have worked that out) and moments later a nice dispatched email about this :scat:

Its great to see speedyhen honouring the price error and I agree with both Cooey & jammyone, it might not be the best to look at it but the price was so cheap.

Reactions: cooey
Mine to. Shrink wrap tear and slight scuff to one of the corners but for the price I paid I'm not fussed.

Also, double news again. Finally got my customs charge letter for another parcel for £27.90. I paid straight away and then 5 minutes later (just now) this arrived. I do prefer having my good news after my bad lol

Cooey, did yours arrive mint?