Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Hey international members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the Allegiant Digipack Exclusive Edition from Target

Release date of July 12, 2016
Cost is $21.09 per copy

Original link - http://www.target.com/p/allegiant-blu-ray-dvd-digital-target-exclusive/-/A-51152816
allegiant-target-exclusive_2-jpg.240111

You'll note that the price will not likely drop further, but in order to guarantee the number of copies requested, I order from Target.com and can ONLY price match if it is the same when it ships to me.

Due to the large amount of work for international group buys, including a few visits to the post office and packaging materials, the group buy fee is $4 per copy.

Paypal fees will be included in any invoice sent.

Limit of 2x copies per request.

Only mint / new copies will be passed on to members here.

Shipping options:
QUOTES are for 1 steelbook ONLY.

I will pack in the following manner - case will be bubble wrapped, in a heavier cardboard box.

Please note - with non-trackable shipping - you the buyer understand that I cannot verify it's delivery - as I leave the choice up to you, this is not my responsibility. Insurance can be purchased through a 3rd party if desired.

I will retain proof of shipping for each package.

All delivery times are ESTIMATES only. New quotes provided as necessary.

First Class International (Box) - with delivery confirm to most countries.

-delivery to most locations - 10 - 14 business days, but may take longer
France - $22.50
UK - $22.50
Canada -> $TBD (approx)

Insurance against loss or damage is $1.30 more up to $100 worth of coverage and is mandatory will all shipments.

Requesting list:

1) USA @bloodsnake007 x1
2) UK @mbennett76 x1
3) UK @hammerdave
4) Brazil @Polak
5) Canada @Stinky x1
6) UK @Cymon H (combine with BvS)
7) Canada @Actarus (OCD, include Best Buy steelbook)
8) Canada @SavageAmusement (OCD, BB steelbook, 13 Hours Slipcase)

9) USA @ripclaw (BvS)
10) uk @AFCFanChris (Best Buy steelbook)

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

1 OCD mint copy to Canada please and thank you. Please combine with Allegiant BB steel and 13 Hours Target slipcase. (And Gods of Egypt BB steel if you are able to get one. Thanks)

Hi Andy

1 x copy to my Oregon address, please. Please combine shipping with the Batman vs. Superman GB that you're hosting.

Thanks! :thumbs:

hey guys, will catch up with you all soon, been completely swamped the last couple of days at work, huge stack of things got dropped on my desk, which I'm just starting to make headway on. Hopefully in the next day or two I'll start sending invoices.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.