Manta Lab [CLOSED] Deadpool Manta Lab Global Steelbook #001

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Dear Ninjas,

I am happy to host the GB for Deadpool Manta Lab Global Steelbook #001

Quantities are extremely limited due to print run and I may add more quantity at my discretion if I manage to secure them.

Please do not PM me asking for reservations or any other favors; I love you all (well almost all so I cannot do any special favors). Also if you want to complain about the HDN GB fees and Paypal fees please do not join the GB either or message me as I am unable to help you with those concerns. I can however provide a generic mailbox for your complaints that I may read/respond to when I have time.

dpgb.jpg

Release Discussion & Info : Click Here

Estimated Release Date: September 3rd 2016

One Click (All Matching Numbers 1-300) – Contains 2 Steelbook’s [Quarter Slip & Full Slip] - Limit 1 Per Member (Total Available to HDN 50 1 Clicks); One Click requests cannot add any single editions

Quarter Slip with Lenticular Magnet (Numbers 301-500) – Limit 1 Per Member (Total Available to HDN 30 Copies); Cannot add 1 Click to Request

Full Slip (Numbers 301-500) - Limit 1 Per Member (Total Available to HDN 30 Copies); Cannot add 1 Click to Request

Payment Due Date (No Credit/IOU/Layaway Options Available) – Please pay by August 14th 2016. Invoice will be out by August 13th 2016. Any unpaid orders will be cancelled.

Pricing - [Retail Price + HDN GB Fees + + PP Fees] + [Shipping Fees Varies by destination]

Shipping Prices (Same as Man Of Steel/Revenant GB Shipping Price) - Shipped Directly From Manta Labs Hong Kong.

One Click Price - $95 + Shipping
Quarter Slip Edition with Lenticular Magnet - $47.50 + Shipping
Full Slip Edition - $47.50 + Shipping

Confirmed GB List Link (there will be no waiting list)

Deadline to completely back out August 12th 2016 (edition change requests cannot be honored with a small print run)

Attachments

• deadpool-movie-logo-photoshop-tutorial.jpg
    deadpool-movie-logo-photoshop-tutorial.jpg
    367.2 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
@Aniv

Hiya mate

I'm just checking that the payment that I re sent in $ went through okay. I sent it on the 22nd

I rounded it up to $65 for the inconvinence

Cheers
Lewis

Hi @Aniv just checked my tracking number assigned to me but it seems to be for someone else and that it has already delivered. Are u able to provide me the correct tracking number? Thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
I have added another tab on the same spreadsheet with names only and tracking info (address omitted to protect privacy). Please check the tracking sheet tab on the same GB spreadsheet to get the correct tracking information.

Thanks

Got my full slip today, #486. Box looked like it had been stepped on but luckily the layers of bubblewrap kept it safe. Slip looks and feels fantastic, love the little Deadpools on side and top. Steel has a nice dual gloss/matte finish to it and it's a big plus that the booklet is entirely in English so there's nothing to miss out on. Overall a great release :)