[CLOSED] Game of Thrones Season 1: Future Shop Exclusive Stark Packaging (Canada)

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys,

This is a special GB in the sens that I won't be offering a new release. Nope, this time I've decided to order an item which has been restocked by Future Shop: Game of Thrones Season 1: Future Shop Exclusive Stark Packaging

m2194391.jpg

There are actually a few rules for this one:

1) First come first serve but I will favor the newest members.

2) 1 copy per item per member.

3) HDN rules apply ($1 per item sold).

Just to make some things clear:

I have a very demanding job now, and the weather condition are horrible in here, we've been bit by one of the worst snow storm in history, so please bear with me. I'll do my best to ship your items as soon as I can, but it might take some time.

Same rules apply as for my On The Road GB for those of you who remember/participated in it: 1 copy per member, and I will favor the new comers!

This one is not available in stores, only on the website and I'm pretty sure the copies won't stay for long. Send me a pm if you can order it yourself and send it to my place, otherwise I'll take care of that myself, but there's a limit on the number of copies I can pay with my credit card. Don't take chances now ;)

Price: $59.99 + taxes ($68.99 taxes in)

Pre-order link: here

Legend:
Member has pre-ordered himself from the website: #xxxxxxxx
Item(s)/shipping has been paid:
paypal.gif

Item(s) has/have been shipped:
canadapost.jpg

Shipping Fees (Airmail, NO tracking):

UK/Western Europe:

250g-500g = $21
500g-1kg = $35
1kg-1.5kg = $43
1.5kg-2kg = $52

Eastern Europe/Asia/Australia:

250g-500g = $22
500g-1kg = $38
1kg-1.5kg = $46
1.5kg-2kg = $55

And that's it!

Enjoy! :scat:

01) subbute0
icon_unitedkingdom.png
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

02) ricster #226035003
icon_unitedkingdom.png
canadapost.jpg

03) cityguyste #226010012
icon_unitedkingdom.png
canadapost.jpg

04) roverite #225960092
icon_unitedkingdom.png
canadapost.jpg

06) SimonLDT x 2 #226010023
icon_unitedkingdom.png
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

07) Anna #226020155
icon_unitedstates.png
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

08) sanjeebdeb
icon_unitedkingdom.png
paypal.gif
canadapost.jpg

Last edited:
oh nooo

Says Region A tho! :dunno:

SimonLDT I doubt it mate, 420 is the weight for the boxset. Not sure a box, bubble wrap etc, would only wait 80 grams. A Jiffy sure, a box, not sure at all :dunno:

:( .... Thats not good news... The edition looks very nice and this will match the S2 version I have??? what to do???

Well it wouldn't be the first time that discs show region A and are region free mate. If the Best Buy ones are region free, the chances of the Canadian one being region free as well are 99.9% since the discs are the same in North America.

I'll ask around to make sure tho :)

I'm 99.9 sure this will be region free. Apparently the US sets also say region A on the back but are in fact region free and the Canadian set looks to be exactly the same except for the bilingual data sheet.

SimonLDT I doubt it mate, 420 is the weight for the boxset. Not sure a box, bubble wrap etc, would only wait 80 grams. A Jiffy sure, a box, not sure at all

Would you be able to give it a quick check when you have the time? I'm fine with a single thin layer of bubble wrap around the boxset and an outer box that fits quite snug if it'll keep the weight in check. A jiffy is a bit too risky though.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Forgot to mention. My tracking number for delivery is 7231196535564913.

Reactions: sanjeebdeb
Would you be able to give it a quick check when you have the time? I'm fine with a single thin layer of bubble wrap around the boxset and an outer box that fits quite snug if it'll keep the weight in check. A jiffy is a bit too risky though.

I just did, 543g just for the box and item, without the bubble wrapping.

Forgot to mention. My tracking number for delivery is 7231196535564913.

Item processed a local delivery facility which means it'll be here later on today ;)

Reactions: SimonLDT
I'm tempted by Argo but will skip and get the UK amaray with extended cut.

I've ordered 1 2nd copy of this Stark edition, hope that is okay? Order 226595031. If it's a problem, just let me know and I'll cancel it.

It'll probably fall into the $43 weight but that's okay.

Well it wouldn't be the first time that discs show region A and are region free mate. If the Best Buy ones are region free, the chances of the Canadian one being region free as well are 99.9% since the discs are the same in North America.

I'll ask around to make sure tho :)

Hey buddy,

I will keep this copy you have got for me... PM me invoice. ;)

Thanks Again.

Thanks SimonLDT for the extra info...

Hello,
can I ask if it would be possible, in case I wanted this Game of Thrones BluRay, to pick Season 1 and 2 design (from those 4 offered on the website (or shop)) and merge them together in 1 shipment? It seems, that just one Season would be over 500g and some weight would go unused, but payed for, so maybe the other Season might fill up the package.

If you guys have been paying attention to ebay with this set, you'll see what a great value this is. The prices have tempered a bit since this has come back online but it will shoot back up. Some of the more recent sets sold went for $112 and $167.50. The price of the Targaryen set is now flourishing. Sky rocketing almost to $200.

If you guys have been paying attention to ebay with this set, you'll see what a great value this is. The prices have tempered a bit since this has come back online but it will shoot back up. Some of the more recent sets sold went for $112 and $167.50. The price of the Targaryen set is now flourishing. Sky rocketing almost to $200.

Yeah I seen that. Is this thing still in stock?

Yup. I'm looking for a Targaryen but not at those prices... EEK!

Kind of hoping the hype goes down a bit in a few months. The prices have definitely skyrocketed since Season 2 came out (if you look closely there were many copies of both S1 exclusive going for between $40-70 ish during Jan and early Feb).

Still in stock incredibly. They must have found a whole untouched pallet of these in the warehouse.