[CLOSED] GIVEAWAY - Design the HiDefNinja official t-shirt!

Vote for your favorite t-shirt design!

• Design 1

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Design 2

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Design 3

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • Design 4

• Design 5

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Design 1

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Design 2

• Design 3

• Design 4

• Design 5

• Design 1

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Design 2

• Design 3

• Design 4

• Design 5

• Total voters

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
hey folks! this is a contest to make a hidefninja themed design to be used in a future official t-shirt or shirt.

Contest rules:
CONTEST ENDS ON SEPTEMBER 29, 2012.

REQUIREMENTS - you need to use the HDN logo OR the ninja (head or full body) somewhere in your design.

winner(s) will receive -

1) a free shirt showcasing their design
2) an amazon gift card of $25 to the amazon in their country (uk, de, us, ca)

ALL members - you can STILL participate by providing feedback, suggestions for a new design or other thoughts about submitted designs.

1) one lucky member will receive the following HDN t-shirt -

please keep feedback constructive and positive.

Entry 1:
bobba_fettish_entry.jpg

Entry 2:
hideffront01.jpg

attachment.php

Entry 3:
zesty_entry.jpg

Entry 4:
mllny_entry1.jpg

mllny_entry2.jpg

Entry 5:
theusher_entry1.jpg

theusher_entry2.jpg

Attachments

• hidefback.jpg
    hidefback.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
I'm a little confused about the actual name of this website. To go here, I type in bluraysteelbook.com, but it is constantly referred to as Hidef ninja. What exactly is the name of this site? For a site thats named "bluraysteelbook.com", and a claim of being the premier website soley dedicated to bluray steelbooks. I propose the following. I like the white shirt, and the back logo. I would put the full bodied ninja on the right sleeve. In the front, I would put this picture.

Think about it. If your site is bluraysteelbook, shouldn't you have blu ray steelbooks in your picture? What else would you have a picture of? a car? a plane perhaps? So this isn't as rediculous as it seems. Granted, the image will have to be cleaned up on photoshop ( which I know nothing about). But once done, I think you'll have a kickass product. Oops, yeah, the table would have to be photoshopped out too lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have deleted the picture Stevo, you have repeatedly tried to post that on the forum. Can we keep on topic. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have deleted the picture Stevo, you have repeatedly tried to post that on the forum. Can we keep on topic. Thanks.

I don't get it. You're asking for pictures and ideas, I'm the first guy that actually suggested anything at all, and my picture is deleted? Or are you not suppose to post any pictures? and just describe in words what the shirt should look like?

Is the ninja big toe going to be included? :hilarious:

Ninjas are stealth and stealth is black so IMO the shirt must be black. Maybe if some of the smilies could be incorporated somehow that would be nice too! :hilarious::scat:EEK!:oohyeah::ohno::drool: are ones used frequently. I think it would be a nice personal touch! While we are at it, even some flags from the various countries of our members here. I'll buy one as long as you carry big boy sizes!

I don't get it. You're asking for pictures and ideas, I'm the first guy that actually suggested anything at all, and my picture is deleted? Or are you not suppose to post any pictures? and just describe in words what the shirt should look like?

You are very welcome to post pictures but not that one as the Hi-Def Ninja rules state. If you have any other ideas feel free to chime in.
I like the idea of a black shirt with the logo on front and on the shoulders. There could also be a small ninja logo on the back in the middle!

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21
I'm a little confused about the actual name of this website. To go here, I type in bluraysteelbook.com, but it is constantly referred to as Hidef ninja. What exactly is the name of this site? For a site thats named "bluraysteelbook.com", and a claim of being the premier website soley dedicated to bluray steelbooks.

Bluraysteelbooks.com is our sister site, and it is devoted only to blu-ray steelbook news, pictures, and the like.

However, our discussion forums are hosted here on hidefninja.com and are not only for the discussion of steelbooks, but also collectibles, hidefinition content and other items.

This contest is for HiDefNinja designs only.

Does the Ninja have to be in that same pose or could I tweak it? Like him jumping and slashing thru the shirt? Just curious how far I can go with this.

Does the Ninja have to be in that same pose or could I tweak it? Like him jumping and slashing thru the shirt? Just curious how far I can go with this.

Have fun with it - I'd like to see what people come up with.

Here's a simple design, to get the ol' ball rolling. I'd love for someone to come up with something subtle and simple, a design thats more inventive with the use of space. Always hate it when t-shirts just slap an image dead on centre.

HDT EX.jpg

Have fun with it - I'd like to see what people come up with.

though now you mention we can be more playful, will do just that. It's hard to do too much with the original images. Love the idea of a more dynamic design, though i may stick with his signature nunchuks. intrigued to know what others come up with, hopefully people wont just do the black on white, and white on black combos.

Last edited:
Here's a simple design, to get the ol' ball rolling. I'd love for someone to come up with something subtle and simple, a design thats more inventive with the use of space. Always hate it when t-shirts just slap an image dead on centre.

View attachment 15863

though now you mention we can be more playful, will do just that. It's hard to do too much with the original images. Love the idea of a more dynamic design, though i may stick with his signature nunchuks. intrigued to know what others come up with, hopefully people wont just do the black on white, and white on black combos.

I like your design alot.. however I think an all black shirt with the "hi def ninja" text logo in blue and then a blue outline of the Ninja on the side would be great. blue for blu-ray right? :D

Basiaclly: Your Design + mIINY's Color Scheme + Ninja Eyes on the Back of the shirt = $$$

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiger
On the front I'd have a small logo over the heart. A little more discretion. I ain't a kid. The back can be bigger.