HDN Event [CLOSED] Show us your Halloween costume & win $25 of candy or giftcard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
bloodani.gif

Hello HDN!

If you have any cool Halloween costimes that you have used in the past, or plan to dress up this year, post a pic! You must include a little card with your HDN username and make it part of the picture.

Winner will receive their choice of $25 in halloween candy from any of the Amazon sites, or a $25 giftcard. Giveaway ends October 30,2013.

Have fun! :scat:

DB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
1z64lk3.jpg

These are my costumes from previous years!

I dressed as a killer butcher last year and got a lot of attention with it, mainly from drunken girls wanting pictures with me, which was a surprise lol

I'm wearing the same costume this year to go to a special screening of 'Zombie Flesh Eaters' and 'Day Of The Dead' hoping to win the best fancy dress competition prize from Arrow Video :)

I made this costume myself and it started from joking around with my step dad as he is a butcher at Makro, I got a typical butchers outfit and customized it with a severed hand, leg and burnt bloody fingers :)

Also in previous years I have dressed as both Riff Raff and Frank 'N' Furter from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' one of my favourite movies!

Seeing as these pics are from previous years before I was a member here I have put my username over the pics, I hope this okay?

Good luck everyone!

May the best man win, or should I say the most ugly horrific man win? haha

Last edited:
These are my costumes from previous years!

I dressed as a killer butcher last year and got a lot of attention with it, mainly from drunken girls wanting pictures with me, which was a surprise lol

Also in 2010 I dressed as Riff Raff from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show' one of my favourite movies!

Seeing as these pics are from previous years before I was a member here I have put my username over the pics, I hope this okay?

Good luck everyone!

May the best man win, or should I say the most ugly horrific man win? haha

I love that Heidi Klum costume:hilarious: You did a great job buddy. I always went as Frankenfurter

Ricker hahaha I think it's safe to say Heidi Klum looks a lot better than that!

Actually you just reminded me, I also went to see Rocky Horror Picture Show dressed as Frank 'N' Furter too! I'll add it to the pic above :)

Sorry this is the only pic I have, I hate having my picture taken and yes I have posted it before. I hot glued wires and stereo inputs to my arms and face. The effect was quite good, scared the crap out of the little kiddies.
View attachment 49450

So does your head play FM or AM stations or is there a place to put the CD's too? :hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ricker hahaha I think it's safe to say Heidi Klum looks a lot better than that!

Actually you just reminded me, I also went to see Rocky Horror Picture Show dressed as Frank 'N' Furter too! I'll add it to the pic above :)

You took the easy way out buddy. I wore the fishnets and bustier:hilarious:

You know I love that one Sammy!:D I think people are hoping you might appear again as Elvira! I like you with the Hannibal Lector mask on too!;)

Reactions: Sammy
Status
Not open for further replies.