[CLOSED] Star Trek (Zavvi White Version - UK) Mini GB

roverite

BANNED
Mar 8, 2012
Blackburn, Lancashire
10727725-1360328399-890522.jpg

Due to not keeping an eye on my pre-orders, I have ended up with 5 spare copies of this which I don't need, so I'm offering them to HDN international members.

The price is £14.99 (original price from Zavvi) plus £1.50 GB fee and 50p towards material costs, plus shipping as outlined below. It's limited to only 1 per member, and as always I can combine shipping with other GB items, although bare in mind this may mean that you will need to pay more shipping if you end up with more than 2 steels from my numerous GB's. All 5 spots must be taken in order for this to go ahead.

Payment is due straight away as I would like to get these sent out on Monday if all GB spots get taken.

Shipping:

Within Europe: £4.95 via Airmail

Rest of The World: £7.55 via Airmial

Total cost within Europe : £21.94

Total cost within the Rest of the World: £24.54

Participants:

1) madnaxal78 - USA
2) Engelskind - Austria
3) JayAre - USA
4) punit - India
5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Roverite,

Whats the outcome of this GB ? Are you going to have it or cancel it ? If u cancel please let me know i would like to go with Dhiraj1 as he has still few slots left.
Thanks

Ben - can you please let me know what is the status of my parcel? I have sent several messages but there has been no response.

Hi guys,

First of all, a huge apology for the lack of replies from me in here, I won't to into details but these past couple of weeks have been **** for me. As for shipments, the long and short of it is that everything was posted on Monday/Tuesday this week and over the next couple of days I will try to get tracking numbers uploaded. ISF usually takes 4-6 working days so I am hoping some of you will start to receive your items from tomorrow. Mehdi, John & Kevin, yours are a bit more complicated so I will be PMing you tomorrow to see exactly what it is that I need to send you guys.

Thank you all for your patience.

Regards

Ben

Reactions: apsmith21