[CLOSED] The Avengers 3D Lenticular / Light Box BB Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
They're all sold out in the stores I went too...i will not be able to get any more copies. Sorry guys.

I have a copy for the following:

On Hand For:
  • Pfeffer x2 (1 New sealed, 1 open box with light scratches) Paid
  • metal hunter Paid
  • cityguyste Paid
  • Sigill Paid
  • pokjak290 Paid
  • ESM999 Paid
  • tonybsg Paid
  • Dhiraj Paid
  • vonnie Paid
  • Borgschlumpf Paid

Stand-by List (I have two members helping me out getting these to me, so will wait to receive them before I can move these folks to the "On Hand" list)

I selected people in order of the forum post request or PM received. I looked at the times that requests came in so those who posted or PM'd before others get first dibs. I apologize but i believe this is the most fair way I can think of in getting folks their copies.

Those on the reserve list please email me WITH the subject heading: BestBuy Avengers Boxed Set Shipping Info

and please provide your mailing address so I can get shipping costs for you.

Please note that all shipping will include $3 for packaging costs. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

GB Costs (Tips are appreciated!):
Fee per copy sold + GB initiation fee: $2 (goes to HDN)
Cost of box set: $22
Packaging costs: $3
Total with Paypal fees: $28.50

Shipping costs (use these estimates to determine shipping to your continent):
First class USPS:
Brazil: $42
Canada: $29.50
UK and all of Europe: $42
China: $42
Malaysia: $42
Australia: $42

Priority mail USPS:
Brazil: $52
Canada: $35
UK and all of Europe: $52
China: $52
Malaysia: $52
Australia: $52

Last edited by a moderator:
Pfeffer: I can try calling a few other stores but the 4 stores around me which are within a 20 mile driving range of each other are sold out. I'll see what I can do.

TonyBSG: I have one OPEN packaging of the Box set. I received it that way from Best Buy. It was not sealed but it contains everything. However, there are light scratches on the plastic 3d display. You won't notice the scratches unless you look for them or look at it from specific angles. I can knock off $2 for that (although Best Buy charged me full price).

Pfeffer: I can try calling a few other stores but the 4 stores around me which are within a 20 mile driving range of each other are sold out. I'll see what I can do.

TonyBSG: I have one OPEN packaging of the Box set. I received it that way from Best Buy. It was not sealed but it contains everything. However, there are light scratches on the plastic 3d display. You won't notice the scratches unless you look for them or look at it from specific angles. I can knock off $2 for that (although Best Buy charged me full price).

Thank you soooo much ! You rock !
Whats about shipping to germany ?
If you need help to get some german exclusive, feel free to ask me :)
Greetz

Thank you my friend for your efforts! You can give this copy to the next one in line though.

I appreciate the discount, although its not your fault, so I wouldnt accept it of course!

I'm not a sealed collector, but I would like to receive a mint/sealed copy.

Hope you understand.

Thanx again!

Thank you my friend for your efforts! You can give this copy to the next one in line though.

I appreciate the discount, although its not your fault, so I wouldnt accept it of course!

I'm not a sealed collector, but I would like to receive a mint/sealed copy.

Hope you understand.

Thanx again!

I will take the opened please ! And if you find more let me know !

Good news! A member has stepped up to help me out with the additional requests for this GB. He has two additional copies on hand right now. I am trying to work out details with him, but most likely I may ask him to send those copies to me and then I'll ship them out to you. However I'll ask you to cover those shipping costs (which won't be more than $4 per copy). Remember, when this first came out everyone paid $50 more than what you will be paying in this GB :)

Tonybsg: No problems my man! I understand. Please see the above paragraph.

Pfeffer: I would like to be able to get you as many copies as you'd like but I need to give other members a chance. Right now it is restricted to one per member due to the limited number of inventory that was available and the fact that it's practically sold out in most places. If there are ANY left overs, I'll give you first dibs on those? Sound good?

And shipping for all of Europe is $42.

Reactions: tonybsg
I'm in :D

I'm not in a hurry! Whenever you can, please give any istructions.

I just want it to be sent with good packaging, it's my main concern. If the other member can arrange that so you don't have to, fine by me! Just make sure it will be sent to you safely.

Appreciate the help a lot, thanx both of you!

Reactions: pokjak290
Good news! A member has stepped up to help me out with the additional requests for this GB. He has two additional copies on hand right now. I am trying to work out details with him, but most likely I may ask him to send those copies to me and then I'll ship them out to you. However I'll ask you to cover those shipping costs (which won't be more than $4 per copy). Remember, when this first came out everyone paid $50 more than what you will be paying in this GB :)

Tonybsg: No problems my man! I understand. Please see the above paragraph.

Pfeffer: I would like to be able to get you as many copies as you'd like but I need to give other members a chance. Right now it is restricted to one per member due to the limited number of inventory that was available and the fact that it's practically sold out in most places. If there are ANY left overs, I'll give you first dibs on those? Sound good?

And shipping for all of Europe is $42.

Yeah sure no prob mate :)

Updated OP/List.

Pfeffer I've put you down for two :) The unsealed copy with the light scratches is yours. I'll update you shipping costs for two copies soon! At work right now, crazy busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.