[CLOSED] The Avengers 3D Lenticular / Light Box BB Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
They're all sold out in the stores I went too...i will not be able to get any more copies. Sorry guys.

I have a copy for the following:

On Hand For:
  • Pfeffer x2 (1 New sealed, 1 open box with light scratches) Paid
  • metal hunter Paid
  • cityguyste Paid
  • Sigill Paid
  • pokjak290 Paid
  • ESM999 Paid
  • tonybsg Paid
  • Dhiraj Paid
  • vonnie Paid
  • Borgschlumpf Paid

Stand-by List (I have two members helping me out getting these to me, so will wait to receive them before I can move these folks to the "On Hand" list)

I selected people in order of the forum post request or PM received. I looked at the times that requests came in so those who posted or PM'd before others get first dibs. I apologize but i believe this is the most fair way I can think of in getting folks their copies.

Those on the reserve list please email me WITH the subject heading: BestBuy Avengers Boxed Set Shipping Info

and please provide your mailing address so I can get shipping costs for you.

Please note that all shipping will include $3 for packaging costs. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

GB Costs (Tips are appreciated!):
Fee per copy sold + GB initiation fee: $2 (goes to HDN)
Cost of box set: $22
Packaging costs: $3
Total with Paypal fees: $28.50

Shipping costs (use these estimates to determine shipping to your continent):
First class USPS:
Brazil: $42
Canada: $29.50
UK and all of Europe: $42
China: $42
Malaysia: $42
Australia: $42

Priority mail USPS:
Brazil: $52
Canada: $35
UK and all of Europe: $52
China: $52
Malaysia: $52
Australia: $52

Last edited by a moderator:
waiting for this package to arrive also mate?? as well as GoT GreyJoy

has mine been shipped or is it waiting?

Hey Saad, hope everything is ok.

Please provide us with shipping information (shipping date plus the tracking numbers USPS gives that are trackable until the shipments leave US).

It's more than a month since payment, and we don't have any precise information regarding these.

I usually receive items from the US in two weeks tops, I just want to know the shipping information above!

Please spare some of your time for this mate.

Reactions: pokjak290
Tony, i have them shipped a week ago or so. Please allow another week or two before you receive them. I am sorry for the delay. I have been working weekends on my 2nd job and also week days. Just been overwhelmed with the amount of hours put in. But rest assured they're enroute. I promise you on that.

Tony, i have them shipped a week ago or so. Please allow another week or two before you receive them. I am sorry for the delay. I have been working weekends on my 2nd job and also week days. Just been overwhelmed with the amount of hours put in. But rest assured they're enroute. I promise you on that.

Thanks Saad coz respond to this thread. Mine 'on shipping' now?

I fully understand the situation mate.

Appreciate the update and all your efforts on this, hope it arrives soon. :)

Received this package many thanks!

still no sign of GoT GreyJoy. How strange I really don't understand I guess the wait goes on

Reactions: CyberAthlete
Sorry my friends, I haven't seen these at any Best Buy lately...these got cleaned out the day they went on sale.

I take if Pfeffer you received the two I sent you? :)

Oh sorry i dnt give you a respond !? Yes they arrived secure and mint ! Thanks for your help ! If you need help to get some german stuff let me know ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.