[CLOSED] X-Men Days of Future Past (Best Buy) Collector's Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
HDN (and myself) will be hosting a group buy for X-Men Days of Future Past edition exclusive to Best Buy.

Items will be shipped from the USA.

image-jpg.88999

Studio is FOX, could be region locked to A. Don't know for sure yet.

PRICE : $22.99 (current price on BestBuy.com) + tax + $3.00 gb fee + shipping.

$3.00 GB for first copy, $1 GB fee for every copy additional.

View the Best Buy listing here

Release date of October 14 2014

If you have not purchased from me before, once the order is IN payment is required up front.. I cannot be stuck with unclaimed copies.

COPIES REQUESTED CAP: 2 copies per request

1) galareta2332
2) whited001
3) tommyh84 *shipped Oct 17 2014
4) mactaylor *invoiced
5) Futurhythm x2 (w Batman AA) *shipped Oct 17 2014
7) ricster x2 *shipped Oct 18 2014
9) Il Furiano *invoiced
10) Felipe PR *shipped Oct 16 2014
11) Doctor Canus *invoiced
12) chansey *invoiced
13) Asopp *hold for fox
14) goufcustom x2 (combine)
16) ESM999 *invoiced
17) kaneo911 *shipped Oct 16 2014
18) Polak
19) taher *invoiced

20) monsterzebra

Last edited:
As an update - a number of you have a few items with me that have been held, and others have special requests, so I'll be working as quickly as I can through this list, and get everyone an accurate quote on shipping and remaining balances due.

Any questions, please let me know.

Andy

Reactions: Asopp
Picked up a few extras in case anyone is looking, same price as stated in the OP

Hi Andy!

Can i have one of these (if any are left) together with my GotG steel and slips?

Thanks mate!

I certainly do - one quick question before I send a funds request however. There is a slight crease on the very top (not the front, but the top edge) of the remaining sets.

I want to make sure you are OK with that, first.

Reactions: monsterzebra
Should be no problem, but can you shoot me a quick pic, so i can at least see what we're talking about right here?

Should be no problem, but can you shoot me a quick pic, so i can at least see what we're talking about right here?

I'm at work right now - and I'll be traveling starting tomorrow - I'll see what I can do about a picture, but might not have a chance today.

(we're getting a large snowstorm in my area starting tomorrow).

I'm at work right now - and I'll be traveling starting tomorrow - I'll see what I can do about a picture, but might not have a chance today.

(we're getting a large snowstorm in my area starting tomorrow).

Well a delay is at least no worry to me, as the GotG's still have a few days to be released anyway.. You can send your payment request, i trust you mate. :thumbs:

Be careful out there! :bag:

Well a delay is at least no worry to me, as the GotG's still have a few days to be released anyway.. You can send your payment request, i trust you mate. :thumbs:

Be careful out there! :bag:

Hi!
I´d like one to Spain if still available :)

Hi guys - I have a few copies left at the price listed in the OP - and here's what I was speaking of in terms of the crease on the top. The cardboard slip doesn't bend out - it appears flat, but I captured it as best as I could.

If this is OK, please let me know and I will get you an invoice soon.

DSCF1094.JPG
DSCF1095.JPG
DSCF1096.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.