Coke vs Pepsi

Which Do You Prefer To Drink?

• Total voters
So I answered Pepsi, here's something to know. I live in the U.S. But I have some ways in drink both Coke & Pepsi. Here's my breakdown:

I drink Pepsi if we're talking straight up 20oz. Bottling. Here's the breakdown of what I love from top to bottom:

1) Pepsi Throwback (made with REAL sugar, not High-Fructose Corn Syrup)
2) "Mexican" Cokes in Glass bottles (also Made with REAL sugar, typically bottled in Mexico)
3) Pepsi regular
4) Coke regular

Anyone else love any of those too?

I like Pepsi more, tastes better. But vanilla coke is also pretty damn good. And if I drink Pepsi or Cola it's always the sugarless version because of the taste.

Last edited:
So I answered Pepsi, here's something to know. I live in the U.S. But I have some ways in drink both Coke & Pepsi. Here's my breakdown:

I drink Pepsi if we're talking straight up 20oz. Bottling. Here's the breakdown of what I love from top to bottom:

1) Pepsi Throwback (made with REAL sugar, not High-Fructose Corn Syrup)
2) "Mexican" Cokes in Glass bottles (also Made with REAL sugar, typically bottled in Mexico)
3) Pepsi regular
4) Coke regular

Anyone else love any of those too?

I agree that most of the drinks made with real sugar are way better!

I like Pepsi more, tastes better. But vanilla coke is also pretty damn good. And if I drink Pepsi or Cola it's always the sugarless version because of the taste.

I've actually never had Pepsi :emb: but when I occasionally drink coke, it's always diet or zero or Mexican with real sugar. I very much dislike the taste of regular coke.

Reactions: RAGEatGAME
I've actually never had Pepsi :emb: but when I occasionally drink coke, it's always diet or zero or Mexican with real sugar. I very much dislike the taste of regular coke.

It's either cola zero or cola zero with cherry for me when I drink coke.
Regular coke tastes too much like sugar and cola light too acidy.

Oh, and I prefer Pepsi Max over normal Pepsi.

Definitly Coke, since they offer the Cherry Version and the Vanila Version aswell (although i haven't encountered someone else, who like Vanilla, Cherry, Normal and Zero at the same time, I do!)

Coca-Cola, but only because of Cherry Coca-Cola. I like Pepsi quite a bit and often give it a slight edge over Coca-Cola, but Cherry Coca-Cola is like crack to me and I have to have it every time I go see a movie at the theater.

I understand leaving out the "I like both" option, but I do feel you need more variety in the poll.

Personally, I voted Pepsi simply because, if I am choosing regular Coke or regular Pepsi, that would be my choice. However, real life ranking are like so;

Coke Zero
^
^
^
^
Pepsi
^
Diet Coke
^
^
Pepsi Nex
^
Coke
Diet Pepsi
^
^
^
^
Pepsi Twist

anyone remember this?
ok_cans_01_1995.jpg

notice the quotations on "beverage" lol

Coke, only because of Vanilla Coke and because the Diet options (Both zero and plain Diet Coke) are better then Diet Pepsi

I used to love Pepsi more than Coca Cola but quite recently I have found Pepsi lose their fizz quickly once the bottle has been opened, especially on the newer 600ml bottles (UK).
As a result I have since changed to Coca Cola.
Saying that I've been trying to cut down on fizzy drinks!

I used to love Pepsi more than Coca Cola but quite recently I have found Pepsi lose their fizz quickly once the bottle has been opened, especially on the newer 600ml bottles (UK).
As a result I have since changed to Coca Cola.
Saying that I've been trying to cut down on fizzy drinks!

Same here. I used to love Pepsi more. But it became some kind of soft, fizz gone too fast. And i became Vanilla Cola junkie. Drinking it right now.