Colossal - In theaters April 7, 2017

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Colossal (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE], [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Nacho Vigalondo[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Anne Hathaway[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason Sudeikis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Dan Stevens[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Austin Stowell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tim Blake Nelson[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-09-11[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]110[/RUNTIME]

Plot: A woman discovers that severe catastrophic events are somehow connected to the mental breakdown from which she's suffering.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
ZQsH8cKOaaqqNk5pBr0fG3E39E.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDb

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is very different to how I had this in my head

Wasn't expecting it to be a comedy (aswel as other things). Hope the film works because what I've read about this sounds very very interesting and I thought this might have a more serious and moody tone that explores mental health but that teaser and the music changed all that

If this plays it right with the screenplay, this could be in the same ballpark as BEING JOHN MALKOVICH for cool meta hijinks. I hope for the best. (Anne Hathaway doesn't sweeten the pot for me. She tends to be more annoying than good, imo).

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo and tridon
Wow, this is very different to how I had this in my head

Wasn't expecting it to be a comedy (aswel as other things). Hope the film works because what I've read about this sounds very very interesting and I thought this might have a more serious and moody tone that explores mental health but that teaser and the music changed all that
That's exactly what I thought when I first read about it, so the trailer certainly took me by surprise... but I admit I laughed. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo