tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: 4th Quarter of 2017
Order link: Mondo
Price: $155 (Mondo exclusive)

R3_6440_1024x1024.jpg

Mondo Exclusive: This version will include a copy of the film on Blu-ray signed by writer/director Nacho Vigalondo!

Created using the actual digital model of the creature from the film, this maquette features screen-accurate details of the mysterious giant monster, and includes a display base depicting a street in Seoul, as it stomps though the city, as well as other more subtle hints as to the creature's link to Gloria.

ARTISTS:Ramirez Studios, Jason Wires, Paul Hanley at Jason Wires Productions, Magical Illusion Factory
MATERIAL: Polystone
SIZE: Approx. 13" in Height
WEIGHT: Approx. 6 lbs

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: elle82 and luke98
Somehow i knew you'd get this. Lol

Well I guess I'm predictable, lol. Hey encase anyone was thinking of getting it but didn't want to pay the 155 plus shipping..... they offer PAYMENT PLANS!!! 30% down and the rest can be paid off within 6 months. If you do the payment plan, make sure you pay attention and adjust the payment sliders. The payment plan is set as default as 1 more payment in 6 months. So the remaining balance as a lump sum in October instead of 1 payment per month up to a final Payment in October.

Well I guess I'm predictable, lol. Hey encase anyone was thinking of getting it but didn't want to pay the 155 plus shipping..... they offer PAYMENT PLANS!!! 30% down and the rest can be paid off within 6 months. If you do the payment plan, make sure you pay attention and adjust the payment sliders. The payment plan is set as default as 1 more payment in 6 months. So the remaining balance as a lump sum in October instead of 1 payment per month up to a final Payment in October.
Maybe i just know u to well. Lol.
That payment plan sounds like a good idea too.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
The film is not what you expect it to be. It's not a comedy involving a giant monster. But that's is no way a negative thing because it's honestly the best film I've seen this year! And Anne Hathaway is absolutely brilliant in it.

If I had the space, I would get this on the back of how great the film was.