iOS Command and Conquer: Rivals

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK

Command & Conquer: Rivals is a thrilling, competitive experience built to define Real-Time Strategy for Mobile. Featuring intense, 1v1 real-time matches with rival commanders, you test your skills in combat in the War for Tiberium. Master the battlefield with continuous control of your forces, crush your rivals, and lead your army to victory.

Starting today, Android players can pre-register on Google Play to be notified when Command & Conquer: Rivals is available worldwide. By pre-registering, Android players in US and Canada may also be invited to the Command & Conquer: Rivals pre-alpha. iOS users should head over to http://www.cncrivals.com to pre-register, and follow us on Twitter @cncrivals for all the latest news.

Last edited:
Reactions: Noodles
OMG!!! KANEEEE! I need this on Android NOW! About time they revive C&C.
GDI + NOD, best factions from C&C.
I was honestly disappointed once I realised this was an app game... I'd much prefer a proper game on PC or even console! Still, any game is better than none I suppose.

I was honestly disappointed once I realised this was an app game... I'd much prefer a proper game on PC or even console! Still, any game is better than none I suppose.
I know they've been trying to revive C&C ever since Generals. It always gets cancelled. That's why, something from this universe is better than nothing.
Honestly though, if they dont revive it properly for this generation, it'll fail. So may be it's better they dont revive it on PC right away.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles