Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 18,999
Last edited:
@Hamill82 this i great autograph. I love to meet Bennett also!!! To make this edition complete i need Lester (who is scheduled), Vernon Wells, Rae Dawn Chong, David Patrick Kelly, Bill Duke and Dan Hedaya. Sooner or probably later it will be all covered!:))))
Thanks to everyone for the cheer up. It was amazing moment and i had tears in my eyes. Its powerful to meet your child dreams in reality...

Reactions: Hamill82
@Hamill82 this i great autograph. I love to meet Bennett also!!! To make this edition complete i need Lester (who is scheduled), Vernon Wells, Rae Dawn Chong, David Patrick Kelly, Bill Duke and Dan Hedaya. Sooner or probably later it will be all covered!:))))
Thanks to everyone for the cheer up. It was amazing moment and i had tears in my eyes. Its powerful to meet your child dreams in reality...

I can believe it was amazing. These are always such a special moments. I've always been huge Schwarzenegger fan since kid. I remember how my mom loaned Commando VHS to me and I was in heavens for seeing it for the first time. It was either Commando or The Terminator which was my very first Arnold film. When I meet the actors, I get so nervous and start asking stupid questions, something I wasn't even meant to ask :hilarious:. By the way, I have framed some of the signed photos, not all though.

I can believe it was amazing. These are always such a special moments. I've always been huge Schwarzenegger fan since kid. I remember how my mom loaned Commando VHS to me and I was in heavens for seeing it for the first time. It was either Commando or The Terminator which was my very first Arnold film. When I meet the actors, I get so nervous and start asking stupid questions, something I wasn't even meant to ask :hilarious:. By the way, I have framed some of the signed photos, not all though.

Amazing collection you got.

Reactions: Hamill82
@Hamill82 great collection of autographs. I am collecting them on movie editions. I have few like Val Killmer (Salton Sea), Charlize Theron (Raindeer Games), Mark Whalberg (Boogie Nights) etc. You can see those on the blog. But now i am starting to work more on that to get a full collection signed.

@PunkNinja yeah, i love this photo. From all possible ways how selfie photo may look like, this was the biggest lucky shot there was i suppose. It came great!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and PunkNinja
yeah, i love this photo. From all possible ways how selfie photo may look like, this was the biggest lucky shot there was i suppose. It came great!
Accidentally looks great indeed buddy. An autograph, meeting Arny and that pic. Lucky Bastard!!! (Jon Snow) :happy::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: galareta2332
38 hours - no sleep - different kind of transport (train/plane.bus) in order to make it low cost as possible...

Commando Mission completed - Autographed yesterday by Arnold Schwarzenegger in Barcelona.
I think i was the only one that got the autograph. I saw later on some
people but they were VIPs of the whole expo.
I took Commando from FA from 3 reasons:
- slip is not so glossy, so autograph will not fade so much after time.
- i like commando as it was my first VHS that i got for my first lunch money
- i will meet Director - Mark Lester in november, so he will sign somewhere else on this FAC edition - Double Signed;)))

View attachment 267283 View attachment 267284

@Actarus @rodtp @PunkNinja @Manqu Qhapaq @paulboland @spass

Congrats !!!! GRAIL AUTOGRAPH :woot: :woot: :woot:

Arnie looks like he going to bite you on the neck :wow: :LOL:

• Thanks
@Hamill82 great collection of autographs. I am collecting them on movie editions. I have few like Val Killmer (Salton Sea), Charlize Theron (Raindeer Games), Mark Whalberg (Boogie Nights) etc. You can see those on the blog. But now i am starting to work more on that to get a full collection signed.

@PunkNinja yeah, i love this photo. From all possible ways how selfie photo may look like, this was the biggest lucky shot there was i suppose. It came great!

I have only few items signed, but mainly photos. There are reason for that, since I wanna do this whole wall full of actor's I've met in my life when I build my own movie theatre room.

I have only few items signed, but mainly photos. There are reason for that, since I wanna do this whole wall full of actor's I've met in my life when I build my own movie theatre room.

Hahaha!!!! I was thinking the same, but with edtions on the stands or on the glass shelfs!!!! I dream about theater room with lots of shelfs for all editions i have. Maybe in 5-10 years i will make it come true. Geniuses think alike:)))

I have seen him at the German Expendables 3 premiere (plus I got autographs from Wesley Snipes and Antonio Banderas). Sly didn't sign anything, he just walked on the red carpet shaking hands. I got mine shook. :)

Still, Arnie is the god of the 80s.

• Thanks