bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!

The Long Pig Restaurant, known in the underground world for its
cannibalistic cuisine has a new star attraction, the "Pit of Gore" where blood thirsty customers get to watch their prospective meals being tenderized as captured elite fighters are forced to battle to the death as their "Tendertainment!"

In the vein of Grind House cinema, EVIL FEED is an over the top, laugh out loud, action gore flick that’s guaranteed to make you cringe.

You can read my review at https://www.hidefninja.com/2014/08/27/uk-evil-feed-film-review/

Hidefninja are happy to offer three of our members a chance to win a iTunes (UK) digital copy codes (*) that we are giving away!!

To enter, we want you to simply come up with a dish that The Long Pig Restaurant could serve ;)

The three top creative entries will win!

Competition will end on the 7th September at 23:59 and winners will be drawn on the 8th September!

Good luck and don't forget to order the house special!

(*) - all entrants must have a UK iTunes account in order to redeem the digital copy code

Last edited:
Great competition, Rob. :D

Sounds like a great restaurant. How about a take out menu with the following:

Fried tongue with rice
Crispy toe nuggets
Or how about some tasty finger food? :D
Finger kebabs with peppers

Always nice to finish off with a desert and for that...

Chilled pancreas with cream :D Yuummmmmy!

Lol! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: Towser and bigrob
WOW great giveaway, I love horror and gore my favourite genre :)

How about fried sliced liver and kidney slivers with a eyeball on top, grilled penis and brain with intestines for the main, followed by a nice bowl of human blubber washed down with a nice glass of red (blood) :thumbs:

Ron

Reactions: denizen
Well two bonafide winners up the top there with just over two hours to go

Reactions: Towser
No problem people

I have forwarded your email addresses to the PR company dealing with the release of the film so you should receive them soon.

Let us know what you think by commenting on the review page

Reactions: Towser and denizen
Status
Not open for further replies.