Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to bag this off ebay last night......one awesome looking steelbook :)

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

what is it with crap films and good steels!?!?!? My Italian smurf steel is one of my favourites in my collection but my word, the film :(

Just received my copy of this from Amazon.fr. It's a nice looking steel, however I am concerned that mine is damaged.

On the back of the SteelBook there are two 'bumps' either side, almost directly opposite each other. I plan to keep it sealed so can't inspect it properly, so just wondered is this damaged or just normal (i.e. part of the design?)

And yes, I appreciate this is probably a really stupid question!!! :D

Reactions: Scrubbedup
Just received my copy of this from Amazon.fr. It's a nice looking steel, however I am concerned that mine is damaged.

On the back of the SteelBook there are two 'bumps' either side, almost directly opposite each other. I plan to keep it sealed so can't inspect it properly, so just wondered is this damaged or just normal (i.e. part of the design?)

And yes, I appreciate this is probably a really stupid question!!! :D

i think it's just the glue that sticks to the cardboard

Reactions: Tom1991
FR - Conan

Super High Gloss finish. Truly stunning steelbook.

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

oDJWj1K.jpg

zJTxpT5.jpg

oJkGPJb.jpg

03yQ4wY.jpg

NV4rnU3.jpg

nI2kRoZ.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

qhJDCPi.jpg

lC7z18n.jpg

5gu4DvF.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

hbL9dtI.jpg

zUlQVGN.jpg

zLoc8UZ.jpg

eyxjJkW.jpg

I'm coming up on 5 years on this forum. It's helped me find lots of Steelbooks. I thought I would add pics of one Steelbook each day (as they are in alphabetical order in my collection) to that particular Steelbooks corresponding thread. I thought it might be good for bumping the old titles for new collectors and appreciating/discussing them all over again!

Todays post is Steelbook # 21

Conan 3D French Embossed Steelbook Front.JPG

Conan 3D French Embossed Steelbook Back.JPG

Conan 3D French Embossed Steelbook Inside.JPG