Conan The Barbarian (2011) (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 17, 2011
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €15.52

Conan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
if there was any other country releasing this title, then I'm sure we would have known by now... I guess it's safe to say it's the only country releasing this title in steelbook.

Is this going to be the only release of this, does anyone know of any other country planning a release?

I have just ordered this steelbook, these pictures sold me man, the movie is so so but this steelbook is awesome :scat:, hope Amazon.fr send me the Steelbook version not the amaray, wish I ordered it together with Batman/The Dark Knight now, I could've saved on shipping :rolleyes:

Has anybody actually received an amaray instead of a steelie yet? Maybe all the first batch are steelbooks and they'll switch to amarays later?

The movie was pretty poor so I'd hate to buy for the nice steelbook only to end up with an amaray case.

If the picture is real, it's a chain store (FNAC) edition with a booklet. This is the one to get if you're not going to open it IMHO. Otherwise, Ama.fr is fine.
Doubt I will open it to watch this film again but yeah I aware of Fnac store and their exclusives but apart from the extra booklet the steel contents are identical right?

If the picture is real, it's a chain store (FNAC) edition with a booklet. This is the one to get if you're not going to open it IMHO. Otherwise, Ama.fr is fine.

Looks like it's true. Speaking to my best buddy in France and he just picked it up from Fnac and it has the booklet. Picked up one for me as well :) :scat: