[CONCLUDED]2014 HDN Halloween giveaway-7 winners-questions change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Halloween giveaway 2014-fin.PNG

HELLO HDN GHOULS AND GOBLINS!

It's that time of year again where we celebrate the Halloween and horror movie genre by enjoying a variety of creepy giveaways, horror movie discussion threads, horror deals and front page news, theatrical reviews & more which emerge from the ninja coffins at hidefninja.com!

In this giveaway, you will have the chance to chime in about your favorite Halloween tradition, your decorations, costumes, your favorite horror limited editions, favorite horror movies and more!

I will change the discussion question once per day.

Feel free to join any of our discussions and giveaways, or host your own throughout the forum!

On October 22,2014 before 23:59pm I will pick 7 random winners who will receive a HDN mystery prize pack which will include 2 items each, from any of the pictured items in the banner, as well as a few little treats to celebrate the season with us! Please note, we are experiencing a shipping delay, which means it be a little while before we can ship your prize. Thanks for your understanding!

The selection of HDN-donated prizes includes cult Blu-ray classics with special 90th anniversary series limited edition alternate covers, a Prometheus Target Futurepak and a World War Z Paramount Steelbook.

Questions:

Past questions:

1) For 10/15/2014: What is your favorite Halloween treat?(post pic)!-Concluded
2) For 10/16/2014: What character in a horror flick do you wish had survived? You can post pics, videos, drawings, or descriptions.
3) For 10/17/2014: Write 1 or 2 paragraphs of an opening scene of your own horror flick that you would pitch to a studio or film maker...and what would it be called? Have fun!
4) For 10/18/2014:post a picture of your halloween decorations or pet's costume-please include a card that shows your username at HDN.
5) For 10/19/2014-10-20: Post a pic of your favorite horror movie character!
6) Question for 10-21 to 10-22: Post 3 scenes from your favorite horror movies!

Last edited:
This is an epic package!!!!!!!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
X1.jpg

As you can see DB got this one from very dark places...where spiders live:ohno::ohno::ohno::ohno:
X2.jpg

X3.jpg

After killing all spiders there were a lot of goodies!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
X4.jpg

This limited edition of M&M helped me to overcome today's "Drive" pre-order...that i didn't win with Nova.:confused::confused::confused:
X5.jpg

But the those eight legged freaks attacked all candies:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
X7.jpg
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
DB thanks for this great package, i was so shocked by the work you had done to make it that...:
X6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.