[CONCLUDED][GIVE-AWAY] Immortals UK Empty Blu-Ray Steelbook

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Hey fellow collectors!

I have another collectable I want to give to one of you.

Give-away.jpg

Give-away__.jpg

This time it will be a little different! I have a friend who collects postcards from various cities/countries around the world and I want to help her out.

So to be eligible for this give-away you will have to send me a postcard where your city/country is pictured. My address is in spoiler tag below.

After sending the postcard make sure you will post in this thread and state where did you post your card from!

Winner will be chosen by my friend based on which postcard she will like the best.

HAVE FUN!
:ninja:

My address
KAREL LENC
DSD sro ECOLAB
Herspicka 6
Brno
639 00
Czech Republic

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she looking for brand new post cards or can I send her some that I've saved or received? and what's the address? Thanks!

Carl said she collects all kinds of postcards so go ahead and send the old ones as well. I'm sure she will be happy.

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

what's the deadline for this ? thanks!

No deadline yet, Carl received postcards from two members so far so I guess he's waiting for more to join in :D

Reactions: carllenc
Sending them this weekend sorry it took so long. got too many vintage post cards to go through. Some could be worth a lot. Who knows :) Just take good good care of them. I've had them for over 20 years now :)