[CONCLUDED] Naughtius Maximus's clearout (Giveaway) PART V

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
*WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED ON PAGE 4*

Morning/Afternoon/Evening all Ninjas,

I've got some more steels to give-away, so I thought I'd offer you guys the chance to take these off my hands for FREE!!!

Here are the Play.com films up for grabs (from Left to Right):

DSC_0018.JPG

1) Incredible Hulk
2) Pitch Black
3) A-Team
4) The Untouchables
5) War of the Worlds
6) Battle Royale
7) Transformers
8) Watchmen (tear on front, mint)
9) Hellboy II
10) Kick-Ass (open/mint)

All you have to do is:

A) State which films you'd like to win!
B) State the FUNNIEST film you've ever seen - with a quote from it :)

There is no limit to how many you want to go in for... the winner(s) is/are responsible for any costs involved inc shipping and so on.

Thats it! Entries will close Sunday 20th January @ midnight (UK time!). The winner(s) will be picked at random...and announced on Monday 21st at 20:00BST. :oohyeah:

Last edited:
A-Team (because I haven't got a copy of it)
Funny film - Dogma
Quote - Tell a person that you're the Metatron and they stare at you blankly. Mention something out of a Charlton Heston movie and suddenly everybody is a theology scholar.

Reactions: Naughtius Maximus
A1.) Battle Royale
B1.) Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
B2.) Quote from Veronica Corningstone: You have broken my heart, Mr. Burgundy. You have broken my heart.

I don't know if that was meant to be funny, but when I heard it I just cracked up big time. :hilarious:

1. Incredible Hulk
Battle Royale
Watchmen
Kick-Ass

2. Airplane
"There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?”

Last edited:
Incredible Hulk
War of the Worlds
Transformers
Battle Royale

Don't ostracize me, but my funniest movie by far is Black Dynamite.

"First Lady, I'm sorry I pimp-slapped you into that china cabinet."

Last edited:
1. Incredible Hulk (not aquired a copy yet)
2. Hot Rod
3. "Who am i going to build ramps for? Who am i going to build ramps for now?" Few seconds later he runs over ROD lmao

1) Incredible Hulk
2) Pitch Black
3) A-Team
4) The Untouchables
5) War of the Worlds
6) Battle Royale
7) Transformers
8) Watchmen (tear on front, mint)
9) Hellboy II
10) Kick-Ass (open/mint)

B .All-American Murder.
not the funniest movie iv'e ever seen but the funniest scene in my opinion from
Christopher Walken
thanks for giveaway
[media=youtube]5OEXbaJHDkE[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Untouchables please

Napoleon Dynamite -

Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.

Thanks for the giveaway dude :D

I'm interested in please...

3) The A-team
4) The Untouchables
10) Kick-Ass

Film: Blazing Saddles

Hedley Lamarr: Men, you are about to embark on a great crusade to stamp out runaway decency in the west. Now you men will only be risking your lives, whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor. :D

Thanks very much for the great giveaway mate! :scat:

Last edited:
The Untouchables / War of The Worlds

The Big Lebowski - quote:

Walter: "You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me."
The Dude: "Yeah, but Walter... "
Walter: "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. "

hi matey the hulk is my choice!!!
my pick for funniest film would have to be monty python and the holy grail

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!." you silly silly engleesh ki niggits!!! looool never fails to crease me up could you throw in some coconut shells too??? hehe

thanks for the great giveaway matey!!!

War of the World and Untouchables. These are the only 2 I don't have :)

Monty Pythons and the Holy Grail:

King Arthur: I am your king.
Woman: Well I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Woman: Well how'd you become king then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.
Dennis: [interrupting] Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony

Last edited:
Thanks for the sweet giveaway! :scat:

1) Incredible Hulk
3) A-Team
9) Hellboy II

Office Space

"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire... " - Milton Wadhams

awesome giveaway!!1

thanks so much!

will put my name towards The War of the Worlds mainly because it features my favourite poster art and i don't own it on BD at all (still got my 2 disc DVD)

Favourite comedy film of all time has to be Airplane. Too many scenes to list why but most if not all of them involve Leslie Neilson (RIP)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlDXQdgx_QU