Not open for further replies.

Lone Crusader

The Savage Ninja!
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 24, 2011
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Ninja Week is upon us and I've got another give away for you all. :oohyeah:

Kudos go out to Che for this give away for the Steelbooks he's donating for it. :scat: :thumbs:

/2 steelbooks are up for grabs./

Collateral [DE] & Battle Royale [Play].

To Participate:
Only one post per member.
Tell us is there any place in the the world you would like to be, where would it be and what would you like to be doing while you were there? It could be right where your at now or maybe some distant far away land looking for treasure and calling yourself Indy.

At the end of the give away I'll gather your names and numbered post and put it in a Random Generator to come up with the lucky winner. :thumbs:

This give away will end in 1 day. 9pm Central Time on 2/7/2013.
Collateral
c52pcx08.jpg
Battle Royale
37025817_500x500_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to go to the Maldives and do scuba and wreck diving. That is the perfect getaway :)

Thanks for the giveaway mate :)

Last edited:
I woud like to be on the island in lost. And try to get to the bottom of what the hell went on there and come to a better ending. :)

Would love to be in Miami, getting ready(ie. drinking cold beer etc.) for the Winter Music Conference.

Japan any day. Think of all the gaming stores, locations like Tokyo Tower and the Ghibli museum, and all the Japanese steels I could pick up there... XD

Lummus Park Beach in Miami just chilling with a drink or two... :scat:

Beats the cold in the UK at the moment.

Great giveaway!

I would go back to Italy and experience it with my wife this time around. We would be relaxing and healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.