[CONCLUDED] UV, iTunes, Google Play Download Codes

kbr1656

Ninja Mountaineer
Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
ALL CODES CLAIMED!!

I have several download codes that I cannot use as they are meant for use in other countries.

RULES:
READ CAREFULLY

1. If you want the digital copy, simply post in the thread that you want it. DO NOT SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE FIRST.
2. I will PM the code on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. If you express interest for a particular code, but other forum members have already claimed the code(s) for a particular movie, that means l do not have any more to give out. I will post in the thread stating such, so you will not receive a PM. No complaining.
4. Limit one code per member. Due to a prolonged lack of interest, anyone who already claimed one code may request a second.
5. Only attempt to claim one that you can use. Pay attention to movie title, country, download method/service.

COUNTRY/MOVIE TITLE/DOWNLOAD SERVICE:
Below I will post the country for which the download will work. Then, below that I will post the title of the movie, followed by the service used for downloading. If I have multiple codes, it will be noted in parentheses after the listing.

Canada
300: Rise of an Empire/Ultraviolet or Flixster
(Claimed by thejason40 6/1/2015)
Act of Valor/iTunes
Boyhood/Google Play (2 codes)
Dredd/iTunes (Claimed by davidson 7/23/15)
Ex_Machina/Google Play
First Blood/Google Play (Claimed by Ill be back 7/27/15)
Godzilla (2014)/Ultraviolet or Flixster (Claimed by linhungsam 6/2/15)
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies/Ultraviolet (Claimed by bigrob 6/18/15)
Interstellar/Ultraviolet (Claimed by YoungHusky 7/13/15)
Kingsman: The Secret Service/Ultraviolet (Claimed by thejason40 6/17/15)
Looper/iTunes
Terminator 2: Judgment Day/Google Play (2 codes)

France
Inception/Ultraviolet (Claimed by mehbeh 7/14/15)
Insomnia/Ultraviolet (Claimed by mehbeh 7/14/15)

Germany
Kill the Boss 2 (Horrible Bosses 2)/Ultraviolet (Claimed by x3ntaur 5/31/15)

United Kingdom
The Equalizer/Ultraviolet (Claimed by Towser 5/30/15)
Whiplash/Ultraviolet (Claimed by Drunkenmaster 6/17/15)

Let the games begin!

Last edited:
UPDATE: Due to a lack of interest, if anyone who previously claimed one code wants to request another title, feel free to post again for anything in which you are interested. Also, one more title added: Kingsman: The Secret Service (Canada).

UPDATE: Due to a lack of interest, if anyone who previously claimed one code wants to request another title, feel free to post again for anything in which you are interested. Also, one more title added: Kingsman: The Secret Service (Canada).

Could I get that code for Kingsman please? Thanks

• Informative
Reactions: kbr1656