Horror-Arrow-Limited Ed Crash (1996) (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £30.00 (Arrow) - £31.99 (Amazon) - £27.99 (Zavvi) - £29.99 (HMV)
Notes: Does not include Blu-ray

b7505260-57f7-45fe-a622-a7b3efeea721.jpg

Last edited:
Have to admit the popularity of this film escapes me. Really don't see the appeal.... Mind you I hate Top Gun, so what do i know?

Didn't like it first time viewing either, no idea what to make of it but as of now it's my favorite Cronenberg movie.
Agree with you about Top Gun never liked it and never will! (cringy sh*t film) :squint:

Didn't like it first time viewing either, no idea what to make of it but as of now it's my favorite Cronenberg movie.
Agree with you about Top Gun never liked it and never will! (cringy sh*t film) :squint:

I read years ago that the original top gun was going to be totally different film and they dropped serious dialogue, added more action scenes and music and made it the film it became.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Have to admit the popularity of this film escapes me. Really don't see the appeal.... Mind you I hate Top Gun, so what do i know?
Yeah, its definitely one of those films that's not to everyone's taste.

I wasn't overly keen on it the first time around watching it but after another viewing, it sort of grew on me. It may be one of those films that I never bother watching :LOL: I only tend to go for them because of the Slipcovers :D:thumbs:

Really nice package. Thought provoking film for me. Pushing boundaries as ever.