- l.a. "the other main character"
- unspoken
- del scenes
- from script to screen
- from storyboard to screen
- bird york "in the deep" music video
- music montages

Additional information
Over a thirty-six hour period in Los Angeles, a handful of disparate people's lives intertwine as they deal with the tense race relations that belie life in the city. Among the players are: the Caucasian district attorney, who uses race as a political card; his Caucasian wife, who, having recently been carjacked by two black men, believes that her stereotypical views of non-whites is justified and cannot be considered racism; the two black carjackers who use their race both to their advantage and as an excuse; partnered Caucasian police constables, one who is a racist and uses his authority to harass non-whites, and the other who hates his partner because of those racist views, but who may have the same underlying values in his subconscious; a black film director and his black wife, who believes her husband doesn't support their black background enough, especially in light of an incident with the racist white cop; partnered police detectives and sometimes lovers, one Hispanic female ...

Attachments

• crash.JPG
    crash.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
This was SUCH an amazing film! I haven't seen it in a while, but I remember it tugging hard at my heart strings. A lenticular Digipack may be hard to turn down...

I really like this film too but I already own the french DVD digipak and that's good enough for me. I just can't afford to upgrade every movie I have on DVD and if I already have a digipak of it there's less reason for me to do so.
But I know I'll have to fight hard with myself not to order it once I see in-hand pics. :hilarious:

I was tempted to pick this up with Am Psycho, but Crash was one of the first blu-rays released and the video is far from today's releases. This the same as the original blu.

You have to get this. Do I have to tell you how I feel everytime I look at your japanese paramount digipacks, know that I had them all in my cart and thought, I can get them later...yeah right

I feel your pain but I feel pretty certain that I won't feel that way about this release. But thank you guys for trying to empty my pockets. :p

I caved! order is in. Surprised it was still available. Looks very nice.

@funkydamo - I think it is region A, as described in the description, but I'll confirm when I receive it.

You have to get this. Do I have to tell you how I feel everytime I look at your japanese paramount digipacks, know that I had them all in my cart and thought, I can get them later...yeah right

LOL! :hilarious:

GBox is a bad influence. Seeing his pics over the past few days of the PA stuff i'm now flip flopping on Buying King of Pigs even thou i've never seen it and dont want it!! (just to have the complete set) :ohno:

LOL! :hilarious:

GBox is a bad influence. Seeing his pics over the past few days of the PA stuff i'm now flip flopping on Buying King of Pigs even thou i've never seen it and dont want it!! (just to have the complete set) :ohno:
:hilarious: I work by commission.

These are quality films but not good blind buys. Just watch it online first.