Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 16, 2016
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK
Price: £18.99

11246296-1644365388016889.jpeg

11246296-1364365551442267.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
£30 no way!!

The film is good, very watchable if like the previous rocky films, for me it was missing a bit of the magic
and so sad why did they have to give Rocky cancer? :(

It's good I liked it and if a lot cheaper will get steel

Lol i swear people don't learn. The price on the link does not say "save £X amount" yet so it will not be £29.99.
I imagine it will be between £19.99 - £22.99

Which for me it's still high and not massively bothered about the film but it won't be £29.99!!!

Lol i swear people don't learn. The price on the link does not say "save £X amount" yet so it will not be £29.99.

Which for me it's still high and not massively bothered about the film but it won't be £29.99!!!
Still, there's no need to place the current "RRP" of £29.99 if that's the case... "Save £X amount" is a load of Zavvi BS (IMO)

Still, there's no need to place the current "RRP" of £29.99 if that's the case... "Save £X amount" is a load of Zavvi BS (IMO)

It's always been the case with them and loads of online shops and highstreet shops have it too. Seen it loads

For instance a hmv detail sticker will have all that info on it
(Actually hmv sell chart CDs DVD and blu Rays a few quid cheaper on the first week of release and then put them up a week later) done it for years.
Never with the steelbooks though strangely

I know but I think they do this so when the mark down happens some people think they're getting a deal. £17.99 is the sweet spot for a new release 2D steelbook imo

I know but I think they do this so when the mark down happens some people think they're getting a deal. £17.99 is the sweet spot for a new release 2D steelbook imo

Yes and no
A lot of shops online or "walk in" do this
I'm not for it, it's stupid but Zavvi aren't the only ones. Although I notice less do these days

Even kimchi do it but there save is even more ridicolus. Usually $1 lol

Reactions: Flash
Woohoo.. been waiting for the uk release to pop up:oohyeah:

So I have a steelbook for Rocky.. and I'll get this 'creed' aka rocky 17:naughty:... just need all the steels for the films in between..original poster art please

Reactions: harry