paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: July 13, 2020
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £25.00 (Arrow) - £24.99 (Amazon- Zavvi - HMV)

0feba654-3c92-4717-bd12-8a28b185e145.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles
LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS
  • Brand new 2K restoration from original film elements
  • High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation
  • Original Uncompressed PCM Mono 1.0, Stereo and 5.1 DTS-HD MA Surround Audio Options
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Creepshow 2: Pinfall – Limited Edition Booklet featuring the never-before-seen comic adaptation of the unfilmed Creepshow 2 segment “Pinfall” by artist Jason Mayoh
  • Audio Commentary with director Michael Gornick
  • Poncho’s Last Ride – a brand new interview with actor Daniel Beer
  • The Road to Dover – a brand new interview with actor Tom Wright
  • Screenplay for a Sequel – an interview with screenwriter George A. Romero
  • Tales from the Creep – an interview with actor and make-up artist Tom Savini
  • Nightmares in Foam Rubber – archive featurette on the special effects of Creepshow 2, including interviews with FX artists Howard Berger and Greg Nicotero
  • My Friend Rick – Berger on his special effects mentor Rick Baker
  • Behind-the-Scenes Footage
  • Image Gallery
  • Trailers & TV Spots
  • Original Screenplay (BD-ROM Content)
  • Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by festival programmer Michael Blyth
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Mike Saputo

0feba654-3c92-4717-bd12-8a28b185e145.jpg f1f4f27b-aa46-4800-be83-057a5db81224.jpg aa9631b3-398e-4a8d-b9c5-f1cd14093c35.jpg

Have got it pre-ordered on Zavvi but will see what Amazons price is once it goes live as I prefer Amazons quick delivery.

I have gone for arrow video store exclusive edition as this is not the trade wide release
9926658e-a469-4214-8c38-3af4073358ac.jpg

Over time the Arrow Store exclusive release teal colour will be the more collectable edition over the red colour edition in terms of UK release

I actually prefer the red edition but will get this too, just because it's an exclusive.

Wonder why we didn't get the comic as well.

I actually prefer the red edition but will get this too, just because it's an exclusive.

Wonder why we didn't get the comic as well.
It does include the comic

2 Booklets included
The pinball comic inside the slipbox and the standard booklet inside the amaray case

1)Creepshow 2: Pinfall – Limited Edition Booklet featuring the never-before-seen comic adaptation of the unfilmed Creepshow 2 segment “Pinfall” by artist Jason Mayoh

2)Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by festival programmer Michael Blyth

• Informative

2 Booklets included
The pinball comic inside the slipbox and the standard booklet inside the amaray case

1)Creepshow 2: Pinfall – Limited Edition Booklet featuring the never-before-seen comic adaptation of the unfilmed Creepshow 2 segment “Pinfall” by artist Jason Mayoh

2)Collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by festival programmer Michael Blyth
Would probably help if I read the description :LOL::rofl:

Thanks mate :thumbs::happy:

• Haha
Reactions: paulboland

2 Booklets included

I'm wondering if the comic in this one is smaller with thin paper stock? Would the comic go inside the amaray, instead of being a larger booklet like the one in the US edition? That's what I'm guessing as the retail price for this UK re-edition is cheaper than the first edition from USA, which retailed for $39.99.

I'm wondering if the comic in this one is smaller with thin paper stock? Would the comic go inside the amaray, instead of being a larger booklet like the one in the US edition? That's what I'm guessing as the retail price for this UK re-edition is cheaper than the first edition from USA, which retailed for $39.99.
It's about the same price
2016 USA release was $27.99 (Diabolik DVD) = £23
I would not go by Amazon USA prices as they never dropped the price MRP price as it sold out fast before they could
$39.95 was MRP (RRP) price

Arrow RRP price for UK edition is £29.99
Retail price is £25

It's about the same price
2016 USA release was $27.99 (Diabolik DVD) = £23
That was the price for the standard edition with no slip or comic book. The limited edition was $39.95:

The original link still exists, but you can't order it anymore once it redirects to Diabolik as it sold out long ago.

That was the price for the standard edition with no slip or comic book. The limited edition was $39.95:

The original link still exists, but you can't order it anymore once it redirects to Diabolik as it sold out long ago.
2016 USA release Diabolik DVD price was $27.99 for the limited edition
Don't go by Amazon USA prices

Reactions: MM3
Has anyone ordered this from zavvi and had it sent yet mine has been ordered since day one and still nothing yet, yet im sure arrow set there ones out already. I had the chance to order the exclusive arrow one when it was listed a second time but shipping was the killer and did not want anything else at the time.