Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 09, 2016
PRICE (at time of posting): $34.98
ORDER: Amazon.com

Crimson Peak.jpg
Crimson Peak.jpg

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Reactions: tridon
Looks like a pretty ordinary slip so I'll skip the slip altogether and go for the steel from Amazon.de.

Looks like a pretty ordinary slip so I'll skip the slip altogether and go for the steel from Amazon.de.

I grabbed the Steel + slipbox from Korea. I'll most likely get the FAC edition when it goes up, too. It's terribly disappointing that this GDT film received such a bland slipcover from North America.

Reactions: darczap
I grabbed the Steel + slipbox from Korea. I'll most likely get the FAC edition when it goes up, too. It's terribly disappointing that this GDT film received such a bland slipcover from North America.

I hear you. I have on order the steel, the Korean slip box steel, and will definitely pick the FAC version when announced. I haven't seen this yet but I'm a big fan of Del Toro so I'm excited to finally be able to watch it:D

I hear you. I have on order the steel, the Korean slip box steel, and will definitely pick the FAC version when announced. I haven't seen this yet but I'm a big fan of Del Toro so I'm excited to finally be able to watch it:D

I thought it was brilliant. It's definitely a gothic romance, so don't expect an all-out, ghost-packed scare-a-thon. If you like del Toro's work, you'll dig it. :)

(And the FAC is definitely happening... it was announced on their Facebook page :thumbs:)

I changed my mind and picked this up since I didn't want to wait to watch it. I went and cancelled the German steelbook order I had.