Bonus disc (DVD) :
Genesis : pre-production, principal photography, post-production
Making of
Deleted scenes
Interview with Christophe Gans
Making of the main title sequence
Trailers
Interface with 1600 storyboards, photos and concept arts
Teaser et trailer of "Brotherhood of the Wolf" (easter egg)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. This is amazing news. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. Can't believe this is getting a bluray release at last and a steelbook at that!! Happy days:scat::scat: Now only waiting for Brotherhood of the Wolf.:drool:

Now only waiting for Brotherhood of the Wolf.:drool:

I completely agree :thumbs:.

And did the first Silent Hill movie (also directed by Gans) get a steelbook release? That's a steelbook I need too.

If you like those films, StifflersDad, you should be looking forward to Gans' new film, a dark take on La Belle et la bête (Beauty and the Beast) :).

jJkRWs.jpg

I hope that one will also get a steelbook :movie: (that won't be until next Summer though).

I haven't seen Crying Freeman, I'll have to check it out before considering buying this.

Fantastic news...although I´m on for a different artwork than Fajitas suggestion, as I already have the nice french "deluxe" release.

And yes...bring out the wolves also!

I haven't seen Crying Freeman, I'll have to check it out before considering buying this.

You definitely need to see Crying Freeman. If you like Christophe Gans then you will not be disappointed. Because its metropolitan releasing this it should have clean back and inside artwork:D

I remember the French Limited Edition DVD having no English subtitles for the foreign speaking parts and the extras..... I fear this could be the same again. If it is, then I'll have to pass on this

I remember the French Limited Edition DVD having no English subtitles for the foreign speaking parts and the extras..... I fear this could be the same again. If it is, then I'll have to pass on this

Source amazon:
Audio : Anglais (DTS-HD 5.1) :D, Français (DTS-HD 5.1)
Sous-titres : Français
Région : Région B/2 (Plus d'informations sur les formats DVD/Blu-ray.)
Rapport de forme : 2.35:1
Nombre de disques : 2
Studio : Metropolitan Vidéo
Date de sortie du DVD : 10 février 2014

I know exactly what cooey means. There are some sequences in the movie where the dialogue is in native chinese or japanese nomatter if you select english audio and the only subtitles forced on you are french.:(:(

Reactions: cooey