ctheriault55 Slipcover Exchange Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctheriault55

BANNED
Jan 5, 2012
I have a few bluray slipcovers for sale. They are all Canadian releases. They are as follows:
Family Guy: Something, Something, Something ...
Family Guy: It's A Trap
Trainspotting
The Crow
Scream 4
Cop Land
Shark Night
Happy Feet
Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark
Insidious
Faster
Brooklyn's Finest

The more you buy the more you save. I am looking for the UK versions of Jennifer's Body and Extract with slip. I would be willing to trade some of these for that. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
list some prices for these slips.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

How much for cop land?

Kill Bill Vol. 2

I am selling 2 Kill Bill Vol. 2 lenticular slipcovers. $25 each including shipping. I can get more if needed. Slips are MINT! Stickers can be removed.

KillBill.jpg

I am selling a few slips. All prices include shipping. The more you buy the more you save.
A Nightmare On Elm Street (lenticular) $7
Abduction (Canadian) $7
Brooklyn's Finest $7
Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark $10
Drive $10
Drive FS Exclusive $25
Moby Dick $8
Scorpion King 2 $7
The Rum Diary $10

UPDATE
I have the My Week With Marilyn Academy Award Nominations slipcover for sale. Not sure if there is a demand or not but it looks kind of cool. I would like to get $8 shipped for it if possible. I also have The English Patient AA, both in mint condition. I would like to get $10 for The English Patient. I will sell them both for $15 shipped.

Last edited:
Drive FS

I don't have any pics because I am going to pick it up at Future Shop tomorrow. When I buy movies with slips I always buy the best condition one and when I checked last (yesterday), they were all in great condition. When I sell them I even keep the Future Shop Exclusive sticker on the slipcover. lol.

Last edited:
There is a lot of them too but that one is definitely a slip. I had it in my hand the other day. It has a matte type finish. I hate those card ones, seen them on a few like Raging Bull.

If you are talking about the English Patient, its a really nice metallic AA slip. Its an Alliance slip. As far as I've seen, its the only Alliance AA slip.

Sent From The Bat Cave.

Happy Feet

I have an extra Happy Feet Canadian Exclusive slipcover for sale. $10 with shipping included.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

My Week With Marilyn slipcover for sale. $10 shipped.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

I am willing to trade Happy Feet and My Week With Marilyn slips for the UK release slip of Jennifer's Body (embossed).

Motherload

I have a few more Canadian slips that I am adding.
Cop Land $15
Crash $15
Evil Dead 2 $15
Journey To The Center Of The Earth (Lenticular) $15
Mimic $15
Rounders $15
Swingers $15
The Cell $15

Status
Not open for further replies.