Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

If anybody else want my templates to try out some custom steelbooks just shoot me a PM. There on my DropBox account so no need to give me your email as you can just download them. I'll be happy to send them your way. :)

Reactions: zesty
This place is so demanding somedays!! Knocked these up quick :D

1ef_21ce9c_afe55fea_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f0_21ce9b_4c6dc6fe_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f1_21ce9a_af9f6dc_oJ.jpg.thumb

WOW Neil!!! And how long did you need for that???
LAAAAAAAAZY Future Shop Designers :angry:

Neil, cyberef I see you guys have the new templates going, sweet. I never really put a lot of thought into buying American Psycho but if there was a steelbook that looked like that I would definitely buy it. White steelbooks look so awesome. Very nice Neil. :scat:

cyberef both of those look awesome. I've liked Escape from New York since it's release in 1981 so it definitely deserves a release in steelbook and looking like that would be awesome. That Ghost in the Shell is looking pretty sweet too. :scat:

Reactions: cyberef
Nice work guys this thread seems to have sprung to life :scat:

I cant get that new bloody template to work the actions dont like me ;) So I chopped up and used bits from them all (helps with the learning) :hilarious:
Would be hard to believe there wont be a release for this at some point :)

1f3_21ce98_4d45aba7_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f4_21ce97_54694cf_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f5_21ce96_12edcc6f_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f6_21ce95_9679b48f_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f7_21ce94_556ec2f_oJ.jpg.thumb
Awesome design my friend!!! In 6 months, we'll see one of them on FilmArena.cz! :hilarious:

Reactions: zesty
Nice work guys this thread seems to have sprung to life :scat:

I cant get that new bloody template to work the actions dont like me ;) So I chopped up and used bits from them all (helps with the learning) :hilarious:
Would be hard to believe there wont be a release for this at some point :)

1f3_21ce98_4d45aba7_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f4_21ce97_54694cf_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f5_21ce96_12edcc6f_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f6_21ce95_9679b48f_oJ.jpg.thumb

1f7_21ce94_556ec2f_oJ.jpg.thumb

Nice on zesty :scat:

I'm also having some trouble with the template. I can't make the middle section work that well. It always places the image a bit wrong.

Some more steelbooks!

Cube really deserves the steelbook treatment, it was hard to find any decent artwork for it.
I also made Weird Science again with the new template.
WyXpSl.jpg

5aRtml.jpg

qwuwTl.jpg

qGQmbl.jpg

That Weird Science looks amazing, perfect for the movie!:scat:

Reactions: cyberef