Custom SteelBooks Designs - Post Your Own Concept Art!

The Lobster (2015)

#50 Lobster.png

Where can we find photoshop template to make custom artworks like this one, and the hidefninja logo that goes with it ?
Hi buddy. I don't actually use a template... I just use an existing image of a steelbook and then place and scale my artwork over the top of it. As for the HDN logo... I combined the following two images (click for larger versions):

ninja-masked-transparent.png HDN.png

Reactions: martinouchou
Thanks guys ! Yeah I saw your templates @AclDc0r3 ! And I've watched you video ;) But since I see a lot of customs are using the same presentation as the one I quoted, I thought I missed a file where there was the same presentation, (first the recto in the left, then the verso in the right). And with the text "steelbook concept" and the ID on the left and the HDN logo on the right ;)
But thanks your video and template was really helpful ! I posted a concept for Zorro the other time (it was really bad, but that's on me ^^)

how you can download this without logo?
Sorry, I'm afraid you can't... I put the logo/text there so people know it's only a concept and who it was made by etc. Although, you'd be surprised how many times I still see people sharing them on social media thinking that they're official. :LOL:

Reactions: luke98